Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday, April 13th: Mike Kiraly @ Vault NYC

mikekiraly1

Hey everyone - if you're looking for something different to do this weekend, come down to NYC. I'll be playing at Vault (which is part of a larger club called Element). From what I hear, it's a pretty unusual venue - it's an old bank, and Vault is actually located in the old bank vault area. Apparently the original vault doors are still there.

http://www.elementny.com/

Hey Mike,

Nice...congrats on this one. You'll have fun.

The place is nice. It's on the lower east side. It actually use to be this old club called Bank. The downstairs is more intimate/loungy type of feel and the upstairs is the club. There are two seperate covers usually and no access to the other room.

The only thing that is a bit wacky is its' service. The drink tickets are valid only for the price of a domestic beer. They ask for the difference if you want a drink above that price. Last few times I went their I had to pay an extra $6 bucks for a red bull and vodka and extra 1.50 for a corona. Wacked but apparantly this is how they do things.

Ralph