Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: Snowboarding

I figure i wont clutter up the other thread on occupations, hell everythings off topic on this board, thats why i like it so much.

I usually go west to Snowboard, or to europe. My favorite place in America is the UTAH backcountry...

other than that i like Breck, Snowbird, Vail's Bowls, Purgatory, Copper, Mt Hood Oregon..where you can ride until JULY!...

Past two years i also spent christmas break in austria and italy..man they have the COOLEST Parties in autstria, if youre a 'raver' that is....

VJ

I'm all about Colorado myself. I used to be a regular at Vail and Beaver Creek. I lived there for a few. Breck has the best terrain park though.

As for Europe I have been there since I was little.

But if you want the ultimate back country go to Jackson Hole.....

------------------

Matthew

Saci Fri, Joe's Pub Sat.

flavapromo2@aol.com

B2B i met a guy from minneapolis who said he used to go north and ski on the 800' mountains and it was decent, im sure its not so good...yes i did three heli drops in austria... and twice in the wasatch in utah....a killer experience...

VJ

never been to whistler, but i have done Jackson hole two years ago, i forgot to mention it...i skiied there mostly, the best steeps i tihnk...