Clubplanet Nightlife Community

season tickets wish

bxbomb

if you were givin a wish to have season tix for the rest of your life (obviously price not a concern)to one team ,one sport who would it be?

as much as i love my yanks

i want ranger tix , easier to get to msg , no weather problems and its only 40- times a yr i have to get to the event instead of 80 +

ranger fans are loyal and rowdy MSG is always hoppin

believe me, I actually had to think hard and weigh my options. football games are my thing. its what i get completely amped for....that and Men's Water Polo

btw, i didnt realize you were such a hockey fan

monster ranger fan , def 2nd fave sport ,and for a whileit was my fave sport

but no hockey talk at all here on CP

phoenix suns tix.

first place i lived in the US was Phoenix when I was a kid. pops used to take us to Suns games back in the early 80's and every year come play off time I need heart medication while watching the Suns play.

i definitely like NFL fotball more than the NBA, but the Suns are my one team that i trully follow year in year out regardless of how good or bad they are.

now, if i also include soccer, i'd probably say Liverpool tix. but i dont live in the UK, so i stick with my Suns.

Jets tickets on the 50 yard line...

As much as I love the Yankees, 82 games plus playoffs is just way too much of a commitment for me, especially when I have to be at work so early in the morning... Jets games are always on the weekends, (with the exception of the occasional Monday night game) and I'd only have to go to 8 games a year plus playoffs... Also playoff football is just an amazing atmosphere to be a part of...

if water polo could only incorporate the sheer ferocity of MMA and the thinking/mental aspect of baseball ...id say thats the sport i want tix for

take 2 hrs out of ur life to watch what it takes to be a waterpolo player..and i promise you you'll have a newfound respect for the sport....i still stick by my original statement that this is the toughest sport out there...

btw if u have to highlight the "thinking/mental" aspect of a sport..then its not a sport...its chess

take 2 hrs out of ur life to watch what it takes to be a waterpolo player..and i promise you you'll have a newfound respect for the sport....i still stick by my original statement that this is the toughest sport out there...

btw if u have to highlight the "thinking/mental" aspect of a sport..then its not a sport...its chess

i was being sarcastic in my response ... i know fully well they are iin unreal shape and are athletes ....so are baseball players

Def rangers tix, nothing better than a ranger game any day of the week. Any predictions on the buffalo matchup? i think the fact that buff had problems with the islanders speaks volumes, but i see it going 7 games easily.

yeahhhh bulls eye im right there with ya

i agree about BUff they are beatabble and obviously the rangers and Henry have been the hottest team going down the stretch and so far kept it going against atlanta

yeahhhh bulls eye im right there with ya

i agree about BUff they are beatabble and obviously the rangers and Henry have been the hottest team going down the stretch and so far kept it going against atlanta

playing in buffalo is always a challenge though, not just this year, but always. i would pleased with a split in buffalo. avery needs to be constant pain in the ass, i expect a big series from shanny, and henrik to do enuff to keep us in the games. he has looked like richter circa 94 playoffs flying all over the place in goal. one thing that didnt get enuff praise in the atlanta series was the blocked shots by the rangers. if the scores should be 3-1, or 4-2 in favor of buff in their building, we could have issues. but rangers in a hard 7.

playing in buffalo is always a challenge though, not just this year, but always. i would pleased with a split in buffalo. avery needs to be constant pain in the ass, i expect a big series from shanny, and henrik to do enuff to keep us in the games. he has looked like richter circa 94 playoffs flying all over the place in goal. one thing that didnt get enuff praise in the atlanta series was the blocked shots by the rangers. if the scores should be 3-1, or 4-2 in favor of buff in their building, we could have issues. but rangers in a hard 7.

i

shut down vanek and briere!!!

i like henry over ryan miller , Avery will be a pest and Jagr is still the best star on the ice

il ike our spot here and think we can take em in 5 or 6