Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vegas #1 in car thefts

bxbomb

top cities are all west coast

WTF Newark your game is slippin

NEW YORK, April 24 (Reuters Life!) - What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, according to the city's promotions -- but that might not apply to your car.

A survey released on Tuesday by the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) showed that Las Vegas is the metro area with the highest rate of vehicle theft in the United States.

In second place came Stockton, California, followed by Visalia-Porterville, California, and Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale in Arizona.

Modesto, California, which topped the list for three consecutive years as the area with the worst per capita vehicle theft rate, fell to the number five position.

"As in 2005, the western United States still ranks as the area of the country with the highest auto theft rates. All of the nation's top ten areas are in the west with five of them in California," the NICB said in a statement.

The NICB said in 2006, 22,441 vehicles were stolen in Las Vegas-Paradise which gave it the highest theft rate. The rate is determined by the number of theft per 100,000 inhabitants.

The NICB said it reviewed data supplied by the National Crime Information Center for each of the nation's 361 metropolitan statistical areas for its annual vehicle theft survey.

the new thing in the newark, jersey city areas is to steal GPS systems off of people's dash boards, even rental cars. they take them to those bogus electronic shops in jersey city, newark, bergenline, and manhattan, get between $50-100 each for them without question, and then the store repackages the GPS unit to sell. If you live in the Northern jersey and NYC area and leave anything within view of a thief on your dashboard or center console, say goodbye.

And Irvington has become the most crime ridden city in jersey, replacing camden.

the new thing in the newark, jersey city areas is to steal GPS systems off of people's dash boards, even rental cars. they take them to those bogus electronic shops in jersey city, newark, bergenline, and manhattan, get between $50-100 each for them without question, and then the store repackages the GPS unit to sell. If you live in the Northern jersey and NYC area and leave anything within view of a thief on your dashboard or center console, say goodbye.

And Irvington has become the most crime ridden city in jersey, replacing camden.

:werd:

Jerzy REPREZENT!!!

I make sure I hide all my shit if I go anywhere "questionable".

:werd:

Jerzy REPREZENT!!!

I make sure I hide all my shit if I go anywhere "questionable".

smart, it's usually the out of staters or peeps from south jersey just visiting up here that fall victim. you cant even leave the mounts on the dashboard or windshield, it gives you away. and forget about breaking door locks, they break the windows now. jersey and u, perfect together.

top cities are all west coast

WTF Newark your game is slippin

NEW YORK, April 24 (Reuters Life!) - What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, according to the city's promotions -- but that might not apply to your car.

A survey released on Tuesday by the National Insurance Crime Bureau (NICB) showed that Las Vegas is the metro area with the highest rate of vehicle theft in the United States.

In second place came Stockton, California, followed by Visalia-Porterville, California, and Phoenix-Mesa-Scottsdale in Arizona.

Modesto, California, which topped the list for three consecutive years as the area with the worst per capita vehicle theft rate, fell to the number five position.

"As in 2005, the western United States still ranks as the area of the country with the highest auto theft rates. All of the nation's top ten areas are in the west with five of them in California," the NICB said in a statement.

The NICB said in 2006, 22,441 vehicles were stolen in Las Vegas-Paradise which gave it the highest theft rate. The rate is determined by the number of theft per 100,000 inhabitants.

The NICB said it reviewed data supplied by the National Crime Information Center for each of the nation's 361 metropolitan statistical areas for its annual vehicle theft survey.

so i guess vegaslate was a flop?