Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOR ALL YOU CROTCH GRABBERS

I just wanna let you females know that if you can grab guys crotch then guys could grab whatever they want...thats only if you grab there crotch.....just to make things fair

------------------

Don't Do it Later..Do It Now!

Listen, the whole idea of this isnt to go around and grabbing whomever. Its whoever violates us thats gonna get it back...well thats all I would go after. I hate when guys disrespect me and MY BODY, so if they get a feel, they will now know how it feels to be violated in return. We wont harm those of you DECENT MEN who dont do anything to us....only thosE IMMATURE LITTLE BOYS!

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

so with the whole grabbing thing the rule is if someone grabs you and you don't like it ....then its safe to say that person dowing a grabbing should get back slapped no?

------------------

Don't Do it Later..Do It Now!

WOOHOOO ...............I LIKE DJCHRIS!!

I have punched guys in the face and the gut. Ive even grabbed some back in the balls. Ive even had many of them thrown out...and Im not being biased, I have done this to girls too who have grabbed me... I have no shame and I dont deal with that crap. I dont care how f**ked up you are, you have no right!

------------------

Originally posted by misskittie:

WOOHOOO ...............I LIKE DJCHRIS!!

I have punched guys in the face and the gut. Ive even grabbed some back in the balls. Ive even had many of them thrown out...and Im not being biased, I have done this to girls too who have grabbed me... I have no shame and I dont deal with that crap. I dont care how f**ked up you are, you have no right!

MsKittie

My mother would fuck me up if I disrespected a ladie. I'm not being a MARY, but it's just uncalled for. Don't grab a chick, just go home and rub one out. smile.gif

PS I used to chill in Belleville. I can't spell.

------------------

It's all in the music

Well its refreshing to find a respectable guy. Not to say there arent any out there but its hard to find one anymore...particularly in the clubs.

ALso, where in Belleville did you hang out and how old are you?

smile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

Ok cool. Im right by main street. And I actually go to Tequila Joes sometimes. Its such a hole in the wall but I have such a great time there!!

And btw, 30 is not OLD!! Not even close. I dont think any age is old and if you feel young, and believe you are young, you will always remain that way! Hell my grandma is 80yrs YOUNG and she has sooo much spunk and life left in her that theres no way she comes even close to old!

------------------