Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Salomon Smith Barney

just wondering if any other board users work here....

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

"Go Investment Banking!"

there's something you don't here everyday*lol*

------------------

"Don't go crazy, don't get depressed, don't go after stupid, unattractive women, don't fight the feelin', don't let anyone tell you that disco house is terrible." --Trevor Zier

Hopefully all you smith barney guys and gals are leveraging your diversity to deliver added value synergistically in this global marketplace. Since investment banks consider themselves "meritocracies", I believe it in their best interest to guarantee promotion to Managing Director for all employees who manage to attain "Old Skool Legend" status on this board. lol

hahaha Peel the top layer off the onion, and make an effort to understand your client's core competencies. If all else fails, take a grassroots approach and use as many industry best practices as possible, and never allow yourself the luxury of restricting thought to inside the box. Today's managers know this is crucial in order to attain a sustainable competitive advantage in today's digital economy. Ever work for someone who talks like this? It can be painful...

No, but I know a couple of people who do.

They are guys that used to work with me at UBS before SBC came into the picture and made us either leave or move to Stanford.

I was at BBH for a couple of years before that right across the street from you Tara19 down at 59 Wall St.

If I fax u my resume can you get me a job there? I work at another Brokerage house and I need to get out of here. What's the going rate there for someone who has 2 years experience. I work in performance measurement. Please let me know I am dying over here!

Originally posted by bionic:

No, but I know a couple of people who do.

They are guys that used to work with me at UBS before SBC came into the picture and made us either leave or move to Stanford.

I was at BBH for a couple of years before that right across the street from you Tara19 down at 59 Wall St.

Yup, that's right across the street from me!

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com