Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Felix_Leiter

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice.. have fun

i got to see them for this tour n NY when they played at the city center..

i might see them in july when they are in albany..

im still debating..

the setlist has been pretty much the same

sure :rolleyes:

what i do take away from this thread is how much Ante and Jon's relationship has progressed. who could forget the days of them wanting to fight each other in Athen's diner in Astoria. Look how far they have come now. We could all learn a little something from these two.

:hug:

nice.. have fun

i got to see them for this tour n NY when they played at the city center..

i might see them in july when they are in albany..

im still debating..

the setlist has been pretty much the same

great show

absolutely KILLED 10,000 days and lateralalus. they have another show tonight i might go to just to see what they do on the second night

i wish jon and i started off enemies instead of friends..that way i wouldve known about his money grubbing antics beforehand..woulda walked away a lot richer ...but che sera, sera

holy MOLE-ey that money grubbing line hurt...after all, you must know more then anybody about money grubbers after one took all your cash.....

whatever happened to that friend of yours that took you raw of which you still kiss ass to?

again, just like i said before ( i know reading comprehension is not a requirement to be a nodox/arm/subprime mortgage broker)

I COULD make 90k and WOULD be making MORE than you and ante combined.

Thank you.

yah

and like I said....those that are quick to brag dont got shit

again, just like i said before ( i know reading comprehension is not a requirement to be a nodox/arm/subprime mortgage broker)

I COULD make 90k and WOULD be making MORE than you and ante combined.

Thank you.

Fred, lets be serious here. You spend all day trolling on CP and seem to have little responsibility. You obviously do not have a six-figure salary. Your immaturity level alone will hinder you from ever making that much.

You also have like 4 new jobs within the last year..maybe its time you grow up! Still can't believe you are 32! :laugh:

Fred, lets be serious here. You spend all day trolling on CP and seem to have little responsibility. You obviously do not have a six-figure salary. Your immaturity level alone will hinder you from ever making that much.

You also have like 4 new jobs within the last year..maybe its time you grow up! Still can't believe you are 32! :laugh:

ante, diana in HR is having blackberry connectivity issues.

think you get get a tech over to her desk ASAP?