Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Felix_Leiter

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, Ante -the George Costanza of CP- has decided to throw in his two cents.

Whats the matter ante, they dont have forums for Fat, Bald guys from queens who live with their parents that you can post on?

i'm feeling let down...i asked you to try to be funny and you deliberately do the opposite

holy MOLE-ey that money grubbing line hurt...after all, you must know more then anybody about money grubbers after one took all your cash.....

whatever happened to that friend of yours that took you raw of which you still kiss ass to?

yeah ur right i do know a lot about money grubbers...but i gave u the benefit of the doubt ...but after the 18th time i heard "hey yo buy this bottle and ill pay for the cab" or "yo pay for this cab and ill buy u a drink inside" ...i kinda began to question it

rock on tho..at least ur not deying this one

i heard you the first time sport :aright:

and yet again serge is making shit up to illustrate a point over the internet. maybe i should bring up the numerous times i had to "spot" him money in the vinyl line just so the fool could get in....

guys guys...my post about Ante and Jon was suppose to bring peace...this thread was suppose to be all about PLURRRRR!!! Give it some time and maybe one day when Jon visits NY Ante, myself, serg and Freddy can all go out for a drink together and shoot the shit. Sit back and laugh at all of this :pint:

i heard you the first time sport :aright:

and yet again serge is making shit up to illustrate a point over the internet. maybe i should bring up the numerous times i had to "spot" him money in the vinyl line just so the fool could get in....

ahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahaaha ...you and ante r made for each other...you'd seriously say anything to win an argument...

come on jon..u sold broadband door to door..i had an internship @ a multi billion dollar corp @ the time....and u were lending me $$??

.....one of these things is not like the other...one of theseee things is just not the sameeee......

may I also add..around the time u were lending me $$...u asked Tony to borrow a couple thousand dollars ...to which he responded "I JUST LENT MARKO 4K" which was a lie ...

I hate Indians ever since I use to help my uncle out on his wise potato chip route when I was young and had to go in to all of your smelly delis
You must've driven the truck. We always wondered how he managed to make his rounds being drunk all the time.

i swear when i die.. and i finally make it through the pearly gates.. no matter what age i bite the dust at - i'm going to ask God for the whole truth regarding these little squabbles ya'll have with each other.. lol Should be interesting :D

ahahahahahahahahaahahahahhahahaaha ...you and ante r made for each other...you'd seriously say anything to win an argument...

come on jon..u sold broadband door to door..i had an internship @ a multi billion dollar corp @ the time....and u were lending me $$??

.....one of these things is not like the other...one of theseee things is just not the sameeee......

may I also add..around the time u were lending me $$...u asked Tony to borrow a couple thousand dollars ...to which he responded "I JUST LENT MARKO 4K" which was a lie ...

another lie. you really like to twist things around to win your internet battle. just goes to show you'd sell your mother up the river to win a battle over the internet. hey, whatever helps you sleep better at night :aright:

intern for a multi-billion dollar company? so you worked part time and lived with your parents and are actually trying to force people into believing you had money? and again, you barely knew me when i was in telecom....6 years ago....and i worked for a multi-billion dollar company FULL time that fell when the whole worldcom fiasco tanked that industry....but i was already in mortgages at that point. seriously, you sound as retarded trying to convince everyone you had money as an intern while living with your parents at 24 as Fred does trying to convince everyone he actually has money

keep reaching

fact is you borrowed money from me for a) admission to vinyl B) drinks at antarctica c) drinks during your famed meetups.

i swear when i die.. and i finally make it through the pearly gates.. no matter what age i bite the dust at - i'm going to ask God for the whole truth regarding these little squabbles ya'll have with each other.. lol Should be interesting :D

its serge...you wont ever get a strait story

poor kid has been proven time and time again to be a compulsive liar

oh oh oh ! ahahahahah i 4got this ahHAHHAHAAHAHAH...first time we ever went to vinyl together..i met u @ ur crib...and i had the FRRRRRRRRRRESHEST pair of AirMax 95's on...and u were like "those r nice..cant afford those with rent tho" as u were sliding on ur DC Shoe Company beaters

:laugh: :laugh:

yup..u let me hold dizoughhh