Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Felix_Leiter

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuckin Willy Loman trying to pretend he was fuckin ballin out of control...

met up with that douche @ Lemon Bar one nite ...and he was about to bounce so im like "dude stick around for a bit"...first words out of his mouth "Buy me a drink?"

Jon i can go onnnnn and onnnn like Shyheim... and keep presenting actual factual events...which can be substantiated by others if i wanted to get that grimey

oh oh oh ! ahahahahah i 4got this ahHAHHAHAAHAHAH...first time we ever went to vinyl together..i met u @ ur crib...and i had the FRRRRRRRRRRESHEST pair of AirMax 95's on...and u were like "those r nice..cant afford those with rent tho" as u were sliding on ur DC Shoe Company beaters

:laugh: :laugh:

yup..u let me hold dizoughhh

wait, what???? this never happened..EVER. making shit up yet again. you really would sell your mom if it helped you to win an internet battle

here's one i could make up....first time i met you i drove you and your broke ass friends with no car home to queens from boo 6 since I was the only one that could afford a car. but wait, thats the truth :(

and yes, i did rock DCs. I did skate back in the day...I admit

fuckin Willy Loman trying to pretend he was fuckin ballin out of control...

met up with that douche @ Lemon Bar one nite ...and he was about to bounce so im like "dude stick around for a bit"...first words out of his mouth "Buy me a drink?"

Jon i can go onnnnn and onnnn like Shyheim... and keep presenting actual factual events...which can be substantiated by others if i wanted to get that grimey

never happened

factual event....met up at remote lounge and bought him and boy two drinks apiece because serge was "rolling a little low"

want to follow up with factual data? get zehra or doris involved and they'll confirm it

HAHAHAHAAHH this is the nite u went out w Marisa and Pete and all of them...and Cintron drove Zehra home....Reg and i showed up like 2 hrs later...u were already fucking TANKED...and i drove ur drunk ass home..and Reggie carried u up the steps dude ...the kid met u for the firssssst time that nite

how did u lend me $ if u were already incapacifuckingtated??? LMAO DUDE UR Backed into a corner and ur reaching for anything right now..DROP IT SIZZZZZZZZZON

HAHAHAHAAHH this is the nite u went out w Marisa and Pete and all of them...and Cintron drove Zehra home....Reg and i showed up like 2 hrs later...u were already fucking TANKED...and i drove ur drunk ass home..and Reggie carried u up the steps dude ...the kid met u for the firssssst time that nite

how did u lend me $ if u were already incapacifuckingtated??? LMAO DUDE UR Backed into a corner and ur reaching for anything right now..DROP IT SIZZZZZZZZZON

yup, same night. i bought drinks for you and your boy.....probably why you felt you needed to help me out but who knows, i thought you were just being cool about it. come to see that nothing comes without a hidden agenda, or in this case a hidden agenda satisfied

btw, does sayin SIZZZON gain you street credit?

wait, what???? this never happened..EVER. making shit up yet again. you really would sell your mom if it helped you to win an internet battle

here's one i could make up....first time i met you i drove you and your broke ass friends with no car home to queens from boo 6 since I was the only one that could afford a car. but wait, thats the truth :(

and yes, i did rock DCs. I did skate back in the day...I admit

yup..ur right..u drove us home that nite from Boo...we went and had Chinese food together..and i paid for my friends (not marisa) cause they were hella broke...

i dont dispute actual shit

and it wasnt really a car...it was a Sentra

i didnt see either of you at boo 6...

u didnt see Jon???? he was @ the clubplanet table handing out frisbees dude...Dave hooked him up with comps if he'd work the table for a couple of hours hahahahahaha

Jon ..dont make me go back to my parents house and dig up pics of u shittttttbagged @ Remote Lounge to prove a point..i think I've done enough for today

u didnt see Jon???? he was @ the clubplanet table handing out frisbees dude...Dave hooked him up with comps if he'd work the table for a couple of hours hahahahahaha

Jon ..dont make me go back to my parents house and dig up pics of u shittttttbagged @ Remote Lounge to prove a point..i think I've done enough for today

lol...i remember seeing the CP booth...i was busy asking everyone for party favors cause i only had a bag of k with me...i didnt see jon at all...i know i didnt see you...

ok...so you change the subject to try to steer away from the fact that I had to consistantly hook your broke ass up

attaway to try to back out after you know you got shown to be 100% full of shit

ur accusations are bland..and they are of no substance..u dont point to actual events..and every event you've brought up ive refuted with actual facts and events..

oh and trrrrrrrrrust me ...i got the salsa caliennnnnnte coming later tonite for u ... ;)

ur accusations are bland..and they are of no substance..u dont point to actual events..and every event you've brought up ive refuted with actual facts and events..

oh and trrrrrrrrrust me ...i got the salsa caliennnnnnte coming later tonite for u ... ;)

nope, you avoided by making up fake shit over and over and backpeddaling

take right now for example, you still aren't denying the fact you bummed money from me over and over again but instead just trying to make retarded personal attacks that nobody was ever part of or even gets

and you still havent answered to my accusations

ofocurse i deny it..heres quick synopsis

vinyl admission-antartica drinks= was living @ home..had no need for ur $..all that was hella cheap anyway..u scammed me every time we went out to pay for cabs/drinks etc

remote lounge- u were passed out drunk by the time i got there..did i take $ out of ur pockets then drive u home?

Boo6- u drove me home..my friends were broke..i paid for them

just a taste

ofocurse i deny it..heres quick synopsis

vinyl admission-antartica drinks= was living @ home..had no need for ur $..all that was hella cheap anyway..u scammed me every time we went out to pay for cabs/drinks etc

remote lounge- u were passed out drunk by the time i got there..did i take $ out of ur pockets then drive u home?

Boo6- u drove me home..my friends were broke..i paid for them

just a taste

so your argument is "i lived at home, why would i need more money". or "you passed out later on in the night, there's no way you coulda bought me drinks for the hours I chilled before that with my boy Reg". or "yeah, you did go out of your way to drive me and my friends home. but they were broke and you're an asshole for doing a favor"

seriously serge, you are the absolute worst

i was with the only black girl on the whole island of Randall

there were a few in the hip hop tent...

great place for a party tho...

:(

sorry :)

i think there was a tall hot blonde there...i think she was k'd up? am i right or at the wrong booth??? i was mangled at that party...