Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who deleted the LALATE lawsuit thread

:laugh: I wish I copied it

basically lalate sent vip a letter saying he was gonna take legal action on him if he kept ripping him on clubplanet and vip posted it

:laugh: it was classic, hopefully we will get a re-post soon

edit: freddie beat me to it

May 4, 2007

Via Email Transmission: R_Klein@VegasStatusVIP.com

TO: Mr. Raul Klein

CEO/ President

Operating under the name “Vegas Status VIP”

Re: lalate.com v. Raul Klein

Dear Mr. Klein:

This letter shall serve as a demand upon you, your business entity that you claim to be “CEO” of called “Vegas Status VIP”, and your employees and agents, to cease and desist your current actions of making erroneous disparaging statements about the business practices of lalate.com for the purpose of financially advancing yourself.

Between early 2007 and the present, you and your employee have made public written statements on the website clubplanet.com, in which you have disparaged the business relationship between lalate and its clients, and the way in which those business relationships evolve and exist, having no factual understanding of those relationships to base your attacks upon. In fact, some of those client relationships that you seek to damage are nearly five years old. You have done so in the context of publically repeatedly telling others to instead pay you money and use your service, even though you have been cited for online spamming by that very website. Moreover, this week in making your disparaging statements you referred to a person with lalate by first name who you believe owns lalate, a person who is not the owner of lalate.com and does not use his personal name in a public context with lalate. Each of these erroneous and damaging written statement by you has been documented, graphically and textually, by lalate counsel.

We have no understanding of who you are, where you came from, what even you do, and hence it is a baffling of the mind to understand why you would out of nowhere seek to make such erroneous falsehoods about a company that has been in business since 2002, that you have never personally met or have personal first hand dealings with.

The only understanding is that disparaging others that have been in business for a half a decade to advance your own “company”, that has been in business a half year by your own admission, is your financial motive. Not only is your conduct childish, rude, and uncalled for, your conduct is also actionable. In the event that you do not cease and desist your campaign of disparaging falsehoods immediately, the next letter to you will be coming to you personally from counsel for lalate and if need be local counsel in the jurisdiction in which you seek to damage this business.

Nothing in this letter shall serve as a waiver of any claims or defenses herein.

lalate.com

info@lalate.com

GEE GUYS, DOES SOMEONE FEEL THREATENED BY ME???

Do you have anything else better to do??? And what kind of an idiot do you take me for??

Do you really expect me to believe that an Attorney would stop, and take a look at all of these so called "false hoods" and prepare a case against me in a court of law?

My friend, you are ridiculous!

Perhaps I can sue you back for having wasted time in my busy schedule to read your nonsense!

At no point in ANY of my posts have I told anyone to stop using your services and use mine instead.

I am not the only one that has questioned the credibility in your posts! In earlier posts you claimed to have never gone to Seamless and yet you push people to go there! I simply asked you if you had gone there personally.

And, last year you asked my associate, epope, to help you get in to Rehab. In that private message to him you stated your first name to be Tony.

So how can I not assume that that is your first name?

My GOD!!!

I can't believe I'm actually taking the time to post this!

GET A LIFE!!!

IF YOUR BUSINESS IS SUFFERING, IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT RUNNING IT RIGHT!!!!!

Although, I must say that it is flattering that you take such threat to what I have to say.

Thanks for the kudos!

:laugh: