Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heres one for the Guys...

misskittie

From living in the #2 gay capital in the world (after san fran) I am (relatively) confronted with the dilemna....is that gorgeous thing a b or a g......in any case you let them know that they're gorgeous......but at the end of the day u can pick the differences.....and at the end of the day I have never been attracted to a man, despite how gorgeous they are wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Well thank you all for your insites. I was just curious about how the male population actually looks at it. My ex boyfriend was never able to actually explain himself properly for me to understand. He has been able to tell me that he found another guy attractive, but he seems to be against kissing one. Some men would do it, some would not. Those of you who were brave enough to admit, I commend you. I myself am bi-sexual and love both males and females. Some people say this is not genetically possible but I cant help myself. When I see a beautiful man or a woman I do get turned on. I guess it is unfortunate how society views men's sexuality though. Thank you for your honesty and maturity in regards to this guys!

xoxox

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Thats funny you brought this up

A Tranny tried to make a move on me once

when i was all fucked up, chilling againest the wall. It grabbed my dick and tried to kiss me ....

WHOA BOY!!! let me tell you, I popped that fucker in the jaw and he/she dropped liked a ton of bricks ...

20mins later I was approached by a gang of disgruntaled trannies with their panties in a bunch, They were pissed, yelling & snapping their fingers in my face ... I just laughed and put my hands up in the air and said "WHAT, Y'ALL WANT TO GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT, TO?" ... and one slapped me like a lil bitch and next thing I knew i was getting thrown out the club with a handful of fake hair ...& then the pill kicked in, i took a hour before that ... WHAT A BAD NIGHT frown.gif

------------------

FEED YOUR HEAD