Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dance clubs with older crowd

There used to be a club on the upper east side called "Decade" that was all older peeps..around 61st and 1st ave..

I also know the Copa has people of all ages..best night to go I think..is tuesdays from after work till whenever you get tired smile.gif.

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com

whats today? ummm wednesday...ok. dance ritual at vynl has a good crowd around 25 to 40 and saphire has a good house night on mondays, tuesdays and thursdays and the crowd there is about the same. i am 27-and tonight i am going to hear nicodemus spin at spa-if you wanna go write back here or email me by 9:15 or so and i will see if i can get you on the list. spa is sometimes a little shi shi so i am going in a dress probably but brining the tennies in a bag. wink.gif hee hee. love-hush

I agree with Jilla. The Copa does have an older crowd there. I was there last Tuesday and if you are there (I believe) before 8pm, its only $5 to get in and there is a free buffet from 6-8pm. The music is pretty good and you can get your grub on after work. The crowd was good too, pretty packed by around 7pm.

------------------

Tutto e possibile!