Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LETS GO METS

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured some retarted met fan would start sooner or later, face it, your organization is a bad example of a shitty expantion team, all met fans are like 2 characters on the simpsons, the Comic Book guy, and the teen with pimples.

Yankees= 25 championships!!!!!!!!!

3 of the last 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and who took 4 of 6 head to head!!!!!

mets=geeks from li who like losers like the islanders and jets!!!

1986 was a fluke, you won on an ERROR!!!!!

Win a meningful game this century then talk!

Guest crystalmethodny

Yeah not for nothing Mac...

The Yankees have more world series rings in the past 4 years alone then the Mets do in their entire franchise history.

Take you team and flush em back to Flushing Bay.

::yawn::

wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

The error was in game 6 and we won game 7...good one, not exactly a fluke, its what baseball is made of...And By the way what I was referring to was this season, not the past 4, The Yankees have had Dynasties and They've been champions but I'm talking about this season...and as of right now we've got the better record, suck it up, all yankees fans say the same shit...get's boring...4-6 this year last year we split...woo...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

And all met fans say the same thing anytime they have a better record. Thats the only thing they have ever had to say. But what matters, head to head!!! You cant beat Atlanta if your lives depended on it anyway. But I would love nothing more than a subway series. It would be great to watch the Yanks batter New Yorks b-squad like we use to do to the Giants and Dodgers before we ran em out of town!!!!!

You Yankees fans sure are sensitive. You guys are just mad because the Yankees dont really have it this year and most likely wont win a penant either. If you disagree then fine, but as of now the METS are the best team in NY.

------------------

"Life is but a dream

within a dream"

if only they didnt get kenny 'the goat' gambler rogers last year, we might have met in the world series. lets see if you can get in this year. i hope so, nyc would have a sick energy flowing through it during a subway series.

------------------

deez nuts

It's the same shit every year! The Mets' fans keep on talking about how the Mets are gonna do it this time. "We're really gonna do it this year, I'mma tellin' ya, dis is da year!" Then the Yankee bring it home at the end. tongue.gif

Hey Mets' fans! It must really suck, huh? To always be let down year after year. wink.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"

[This message has been edited by blueangel (edited 08-15-2000).]

I don't feel let down from Last season, they played their hearts out and should have beat atlanta, valentine made a crucial mistake in bring benitez in too early which set up the fatal kenny rogers debacle...had he brough in mahomes or the other kid who's name slips my mind who was had an extremely good fastball they could have taken the lead and brought benitez in to win...but they didn't but im not dissapointed the astonished everyone last year and gave the braves a run for their money, the only reason the yankees swept was because the Mets wore them down...And as for the Yankees, when the Marlins won the world series everyone said they BOUGHT IT, and they had a 93 million dollar payroll, The YANKEES PAYROLL IS $129 MILLION...THATS WHAT I CALL HIRED GUNS AND BUYING A WORLD SERIES AND YOU STILL HAVE A WORSE RECORD...PLEASE!

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Its funny you speak of hired guns when the core of the team has been there since the beginning.

Bernie, Jeter, Mariano, Petite all came up throught the system.

O'Niel, Cone and Tino have all been there since 96.

And the moves they made inbetween were genious moves by the GM and good old Georgie!

As for record?? I dont know if your aware but they play in 2 DIFFERENT LEAGUES!!!

You can only compare head to head and teams they played in common and Yanks have 4 of 6 and a better interleague record! So you keep your better record, you know deep down the Yanks are better!

1. The Yanks had a 18 year drought from 1978 - 1996...the mets still have time before 18 years since their last world series...

2. How many of those world series were won after 1962 when the mets were formed???? Think about it.

When you have a payroll of $129 Million Dollars of course your team will be kept intact...Although they have been the core the only reason is because of the exuberant amounts of cash layed out to prevent them from leaving...If every other team could do that we'd all have world series...Some teams Payroll is less than 1 Yankees yearly Salary...How do you expect those teams to compete? Pittsburgh had a 10 million dollar payroll last year, pretty scary...

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Just my opinion but I think sports (baseball, football, basketball) is just another reason for men to play with their balls. (no offense intended) To each their own, right?

And FYI, I was a Yankee fan until they traded Wells.

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

Originally posted by spreewell:

I figured some retarted met fan would start sooner or later, face it, your organization is a bad example of a shitty expantion team, all met fans are like 2 characters on the simpsons, the Comic Book guy, and the teen with pimples.

Yankees= 25 championships!!!!!!!!!

3 of the last 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and who took 4 of 6 head to head!!!!!

mets=geeks from li who like losers like the islanders and jets!!!

1986 was a fluke, you won on an ERROR!!!!!

Win a meningful game this century then talk!

WOW! lol. That's some intense shit right there.

Blaze "ain't a damn thing changed"

Its not my problem Pitt or Minnesota cant compete, I dont make the ownership rules in baseball. I do feel for Montreal, I like the team and Alou but they have to trade all their tallent.

Vladimir Gurrero is the best and was made for RF in Yankee Stadium where he will one day roam!!!!!!!

Originally posted by spreewell:

Its not my problem Pitt or Minnesota cant compete, I dont make the ownership rules in baseball. I do feel for Montreal, I like the team and Alou but they have to trade all their tallent.

Vladimir Gurrero is the best and was made for RF in Yankee Stadium where he will one day roam!!!!!!!

you know in like 2 years montreal'll give him to us for like 2 minor leaguers, 5mill in cash and 10 goats. hahahahahahahahaha

vlady come to papa

------------------

deez nuts

Guest crystalmethodny

Mac,

You always have to cause drama wink.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."