Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LETS GO METS

Originally posted by blueangel:

THE YANKEES! THE YANKEES! THE YANKEES! THE YANKEES! THE YANKEES! THE YANKEES! THE YANKEES!

Hmmm . . . I could of sworn somebody asked who's the best? tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

BlueAngel

Yankees RULE!! Just saw them out here in cali... lost 2 won 1(the game I went to)

Lots of Yankees fans representin in Cali!!

Had to stick up for Strawberry and Goodin, this guy was goin off on them - ya know the white powda problem...

tongue.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah the mets are on a hot streak and they have spiced up their record some, its too bad they played a bunch of stiffs!!! during this streak and will do so for the rest of the season...if it were a perfect world, we'd all be born a yankee..or at least a fan wink.gif

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Mets 69 - 48

Yankees 64-50

Who's The Best In NY?

LETS GO METS

You should have checked these percentages slugger

Mets winning %=695

Yankees winning %=781

'Nuff said!!!!

[This message has been edited by skip1z (edited 08-16-2000).]

Skip do you smoke crack?

Mets

70-48 = .593 winning percentage (70 cause they won tonight Again)

Yankees

64-50 = .561 winning percentage...

GOOOD ONE GENIUS

Nuff Said...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by spreewell:

I figured some retarted met fan would start sooner or later, face it, your organization is a bad example of a shitty expantion team, all met fans are like 2 characters on the simpsons, the Comic Book guy, and the teen with pimples.

Yankees= 25 championships!!!!!!!!!

3 of the last 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and who took 4 of 6 head to head!!!!!

mets=geeks from li who like losers like the islanders and jets!!!

1986 was a fluke, you won on an ERROR!!!!!

Win a meningful game this century then talk!

I'm from Queens, hate both the Isles and Jets

(especially the Jets- you'll never win in someone else's stadium!!!), and at least respect the Yanks (Reggie was God, Thurman the quintessential NY captain), but it wasn't an error that gave the Mets that ring in '86, IT WAS DESTINY!!! It's hard to be the little brother, especially when big brother keeps holdin your head under water. But when the Mets win('69,'86), it means that much more 'causew it means THE YANKEES LOSE!!!

P.S.-Piazza may be MVP even though his defense is, let's say, lacking, but Fonzie is the glue.

ok now i love the mets but don't get me wrong we have nothign to party about yet.BUT...i can say if it comes down to it in the series and the mets beat the yankees, no one will talk about the yankees wins, all they will talk about is how the mets beat the yanks after all the yanks have accomplished...i take nothing away fromt eh yankees, they are a good ball club, but i can say this....AMAZING METS are coming to kick some ass

.....eaRriNGs.....

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!

One thing sux about a subway series. The Mets can afford to lose to the Yanks, the Yanks are better and the Mets can hide behind their mediocrity, but god forbid the Mets win, it will be grose, all thoes geeky met fans talkin trash. Same thing with the Red Sox, another group of losers!!!!

Of course this will never happen, the Yanks would win 4-1. Probably sweep though. Same

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Skip do you smoke crack?

Mets

70-48 = .593 winning percentage (70 cause they won tonight Again)

Yankees

64-50 = .561 winning percentage...

GOOOD ONE GENIUS

Nuff Said...

do i smoke crack, your lucky they won those games to up their winning percentage..when they play a real team besides Atlanta, then make your posts..the NL is such a fuckin joke compared to the AL, there is no comparison..do me a favor and post the mets and Yankees percentages when the season is over when the mets are spending yet another World Series in front of the tv...

[This message has been edited by skip1z (edited 08-16-2000).]

I hate Those Irrate SKANKEE fans all they can do is live in the past. Granted the Yank WERE GOOD but give credit were its do the METS are the beter these days thats why the yankees need to spend all this money on the BS players...David Justis & Danny Neagal come on they are just flukes....

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

Originally posted by tripinchick:

Just my opinion but I think sports (baseball, football, basketball) is just another reason for men to play with their balls. (no offense intended) To each their own, right?

And FYI, I was a Yankee fan until they traded Wells.

i resent that, I'M A GIRL!! y'know, you don't have to be a guy to like sports, and no, i'm not a lesbian, haha.

such stereotypes, my goodness.

anyway, LETS GO METS!! LETS GO METS!!

double-finger.gif yankee fans are just jealous!

------------------

things to see, people to do... hehe

Originally posted by enyce2000:

I hate Those Irrate SKANKEE fans all they can do is live in the past. Granted the Yank WERE GOOD but give credit were its do the METS are the beter these days thats why the yankees need to spend all this money on the BS players...David Justis & Danny Neagal come on they are just flukes....

live in the past??? we're a fuckin dynasty right now you fool! flukes, check out justices's numbers before you open your mouth...

------------------

deez nuts

Justice is no Piazza or alfonzo or even a ventura come on now A dynasty in the 20 centuraty but this is the 21st FOOL

man ignorance must be bliss...

fisrt off you said justice was a fluke, there was no comment on who was better.

secondly, u cant compare an outfielder with a catcher or 2b or 3b.

thirdly, dynasties are not confined by centuries, they are defined by duration of success.

educate yourself, atlease about things you talk shit about.

------------------

deez nuts

no doubt, excuse me for the tone which i took. we will see at the end of the year. trust me i'm rooting for a subway series, and the mets have been my nl team since the same time i've been a yankees fan. just wanted to point out the things you said were inaccurate thats all.

peace

------------------

deez nuts

Pooh your the one talkin shit you must have been a fan in 86' all the yankee fan jumped ship then...lol ...you know the nMets are better this and are just soooooo bitter just chill out and we'll how the season ends ...The board is no place to Fight remember PLUR....

A-hem . . . excuse me but why should the YANKEE FANS be the bitter ones when they've been winning for how many years? Doesn't the bitterness come from the Mets' fans?

BlueAngel

------------------

"Rehab is for quitters!"