Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees NY

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he should be...Yanks will have a tough time even getting in the playoffs as a wild card this year...they can kiss winning the division away...Boston is playing nearly perfect baseball and will run away with it...I am sorry but last I checked Roger Clemens can pitch once every 5 days and I dont think he can help their bullpen or their bench...better luck next year Yankee fans

he should be...Yanks will have a tough time even getting in the playoffs as a wild card this year...they can kiss winning the division away...Boston is playing nearly perfect baseball and will run away with it...I am sorry but last I checked Roger Clemens can pitch once every 5 days and I dont think he can help their bullpen or their bench...better luck next year Yankee fans

i admit out of all the past few yrs that the yanks stumbled and didnt play great for stretches of time , but still wound up winning the division for the 10th yr in a row .... this is the yr i am a little concerned about what im seeing.

Come allstar break they cant be more than 7-8 out

until then ...................

keep rattling

i admit out of all the past few yrs that the yanks stumbled and didnt play great for stretches of time , but still wound up winning the division for the 10th yr in a row .... this is the yr i am a little concerned about what im seeing.

Come allstar break they cant be more than 7-8 out

until then ...................

keep rattling

how many games up were the sox tho @ the begining of last august? its a long season...

remember all the sox fans last yr ripping yankees fans around that time saying their season was over? morons

how many games up were the sox tho @ the begining of last august? its a long season...

remember all the sox fans last yr ripping yankees fans around that time saying their season was over? morons

exactly , and last yr or was it the yr before? the yanks withstood a 17game winning strk by the sox and still won

ill hit full panic mode by late july if they are still floundering