Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yankees NY

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually i dont advocate date rape and shit ...but id like to drop my balls in Lindsays passed out gaping mouth

gilr needs to be taught a lesson

and after i teabag her ill shoot Joe Torre

fuck the teabag...she needs a good "roman war helmet"

haha...first bxbomb now kfitz...so let me get this right...Yanks are tied for last place with the Devil Rays but it's a good thing that the Yanks are still on the back page of the post and that people are still talking about them...you people are sick in the head

haha...first bxbomb now kfitz...so let me get this right...Yanks are tied for last place with the Devil Rays but it's a good thing that the Yanks are still on the back page of the post and that people are still talking about them...you people are sick in the head

silver lining nmn....

That's not what I'm saying at all...

All I'm saying is this... The Sox have the best record in MLB. The Mets have the best record in the NL. Both teams have a great shot to win it all this year. Yet, despite all this I scroll down the entire first page of this forum and I don't see any threads about the Sox or the Mets. As a matter of fact, I see two Yankee threads started by Sox & Met fans filled with posts by other Sox & Met fans...

So despite your good fortune you STILL can't get the Yankees out of your head... :funny:

And we're the ones sick in the head... :rofl: :rofl:

obviously this board is about shit talking...what fun would it be to just :bounce: up and down every time we get another win? come on now who are you kidding? whatever makes you sleep better at night :aright:

It's ok Mike... :itsok: You can admit that you would rather see the Yankees fail than the Mets succeed... No one will think anything less of you for it...

what's your point? i started the thread obviously i'm going to post in it...and the reason no Yankee fans are posting in it is because they are all in hiding

NEXT!!!

THIS IS TOO EASY!!!

Who's in hiding?? My point is that you're more obsessed with the Yankees than with your own team. Reading your posts on here prove it....

What else ya got?

Who's in hiding?? My point is that you're more obsessed with the Yankees than with your own team. Reading your posts on here prove it....

What else ya got?

theres a difference between being obsessed and talking trash..

theres not much to say about the mets right now.. we keep winning..that pretty much sums it up..

the yankees suck.. and with such high expectations, of course there is going to be more talk about them..

wow..cant believe kfitz73 is rattled just like the rest of them..

:laugh:

my god ladies , its all a frikkin joke

the yanks are playing like dog shit and are in jeopardy of not making the playoffs in over a decade and they still command the back and front pages ....thats all the comment was suppose to be

but the deep-rooted obsession of anti yank sentiment rears its ugly head as usual....

theres a difference between being obsessed and talking trash..

theres not much to say about the mets right now.. we keep winning..that pretty much sums it up..

the yankees suck.. and with such high expectations, of course there is going to be more talk about them..

wow..cant believe kfitz73 is rattled just like the rest of them..

:laugh:

I understand that, but when there is ONLY trash talk and ZERO talk about your team that is obsession...

PS: That rattled comment would sting a bit if it came from a baseball fan... :funny:

I understand that, but when there is ONLY trash talk and ZERO talk about your team that is obsession...

PS: That rattled comment would sting a bit if it came from a baseball fan... :funny:

sting or no sting.. the fact that the yanks are 14 games out at this point stings enough that even you, level-headed kfitz, is affected by it