Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: DJ MAGZ

what's up frankie. i just wanted to thank you for another phenomenal night at exit sat. the music was definately there. i was so gone, but you know how we get. i have to say though out of all of it i think i enjoyed that pink floyd the most, that freaked me, awsome mix.

we wanted to go over to factory but my friend had to get home he had a wedding to go to. we did drive past though, very close to pushing him through the door...lol

i wanted to appologize though for not offering you a ride when we left the club though. my head was not on my shoulders and being sover i would have never let you take that cab. i thought about that the day after.

as for this weekend, hmmm, i got that b-day party a SF....i really wanna try to stop in though to say hi an here you for a while. we will see what goes on. but if i don't show, and you close exit i hope you come over to factory for while....should be fun.

anyway, just wanted to see what was up and i'll talk to you...oh, i found out art is in europe. i don;t know what is up with dana but i hope she is doing well....anyway...keep up the good work

.....eaRriNGs.....

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!

Thanks Kid wink.gif.....I think im playin saturday at 4...dunno, mad drama with that place.

As for this past saturday, yea i had a great time it was rockin in there till like 9, people didnt wanna leave......"The lunatic is on the grass!"

Peace Magz

frankie, got a question on a song....i knwo you play it and i know i asked you the name of it about two weeks ago but i can't remember it...it is the song with the violins or are the strings....where the beat goeas back and forth and progresses...when you play it they usually drop the foam from the ceiling....if it makes sense cool...if not i will look for it when i see you..

.....joe.....

------------------

dON't reGRet lATeR wHat YOu dIDN't dO nOw, dO EVEryThINg anD dOn'T REgREt a dAmN tHInG!!!

Magz - What version of Music by Madonna did you play, I heard it when we were talking to Dave outside the back door. I have 3 different versions that I like.

HQ2

Victor Calderone

and the flip side

Club Special ****

------------------

It's all in the music

Originally posted by DJMAGZ:

HQ2

Yeah It's a cool mix - Thanks - Did you hear the other one's. Seperate double 12 pack. I had to jet out early from there. Next time I'll chill for the whole time.

------------------

It's all in the music