Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ultimate Night club............

It's a perfect world and you have an unlimited budget to put on a party.......

three levels + a roof top chill out (it's mid summer), 1000 ppl per level, separated by spiral stair cases and completely sound proof......

open bar sponsored by Stolichnya Vodka, Red Bull, Moet & Chandon and some dodgy guys from Amsterdam wink.gif

any door policy you like, you have some jets chartered to move ppl around......

who plays?

Bottom Level -> Trade from London bangin house & techno, hardcore funky ass gay scene

Middle Level -> Detroit, Jeff Mills & Derrick Carter.....

Top Level -> Sneak starting out closed by Danny T....

Rooftop -> Cafe Del Mar putting on some tunes, fuckin it up some by having goldie & De La Soul as well.....and some performances by some famous Sydney Drag Queens (have get a local in there somehow).....

What would your party be like? biggrin.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

ReginaP

I'll put you on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> wink.gif

You don't have any ideas on who you might have playing as well?

I'm thinking of having it on a 3 level boat cruising around Sydney harbour on New Years actually wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I wish I had the moeny to open up my club. I have it almost completely designed and its unlike any other club I have ever been to or heard of. It has 9 floors, the spiral stairs are actually tubing on the outside of the club and much much more on the inside. There is a caged in roof top where in the summer the windows can be removed to let in the fresh air. Im not going to tell anymore though b/c I dont want someone who has the money to create it to rip my ideas off.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Boa_Boy... sounds great to me, just so long as you get Richie booked...

Actualy thiking about it you have just described the old Back 2 Basics.. well sort of...

Three floors - about 800 people a floor.

Bottom floor hard techno, dark low roof vibes, sparce lighting.

Middle

House, Garage & Techno - slightly lighter than downstairs with a truck cabin as the DJ booth and the back of the truck as the stage.

Top - Chill out room run by Nightmares on Wax and a balcolny room overlooking second floor.

Sponsered nights by Moet & Chandon...

It's pretty similar.. you would have loved it.

b2b

because you're @ club god level does that mean we have to do the whole waynes world

WE'RE NOT WORTHY WE'RE NOT WORTHY

thing? wink.gif

------------------