Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Itttttt's Friday~YaY!

even though it was shortened week, it didnt feel like it..

ahhh I love you Friday!

Some nice-nice din din tonight with a bottle of Pinot

If there is a higher power out there, may He show us mercy on this blessed, beautiful day by sparing us from Ante outlining his weekend schedule.

ummm..like.. i didnt outline my weekend

Not yet . . . but it is inevitable. You don't need to be a shaman to predict what's coming next:

Saturday - studied for LSAT, ran 5 miles, downloaded the entire fifth season of Transformers, went to Westchester for wings yum yum yum

Not yet . . . but it is inevitable. You don't need to be a shaman to predict what's coming next:

Saturday - studied for LSAT, ran 5 miles, downloaded the entire fifth season of Transformers, went to Westchester for wings yum yum yum

:laugh:

regardless of what I do, it will be better than your Joel Scheumacher movie weekend-a-thon

nah I love wine, I h8 wine people

swirly swirly, this has no legs, what yr is this, i hate this valleys wines - stfu, die

yea true that... thats why i never go out to eat with doom

kid is the worst..he'll even give you a brief history about the winery where it came from

i'm a wine person...not a snob. regions matter, wineries matter, and vintages matter. its something to enjoy and discuss.

i hate people that hate wine people since they pigeonhole someone's pleasure and 99% of the time got no clue what they are talking about....ever hear this? "i'll have a merlot....chilled"

its like saying i dont like beer appreciators because they care about a lager vs. a pilsner

Can't wait for you to come back to New York, you can work on your clinch as much as you want, but I'm going to take the fight to the ground . . . :punch:

Thursday

June 14th

Cielo

1am

Letssssssssss Get it onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :box:

yeah really. where did I say anything about being stored or aged?

and btw :laugh:

gotchya

keep drinking cold merlot and everyone else in the free world will go their seperate way and drink red wine at room temperature

btw, do you argue just for the sake of arguing?

No its not! We're gonna win LOTS of mulaaaa manana!!

8.gif

the old ladies are gonna be pissssed if you win. I'm tellin ya...I had a rousing round of Baby Shower Bingo @ my sisters shower last weekend to liven up the present-opening portion. when someone got bingo, all the old ladies yelled and groaned and whined "I got a bad card" blah blah blah. ugh.