Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All you Quentin Harris and Ultra Nate fans, heads up NYC Sun 6/10

KMBA_Page_3-0607.jpg

Kiss My Black Ass is neither white nor black. Love does not have a color. It is GAY it is STRAIGHT. It is about FREEDOM in one room where we celebrate music, life, art, fashion, dance. And whatever else you can conjur up.

Over the past few yrs Quentin has captivated the attention of an increasingly attentive audience with the creation of house classics out of such accapellas as India Aries "Ready For Love", Donnies "Cloud 9". He has continued to evolve as a producer and DJ willing to take risks with genre. Mariah Careys "Dont Forget About Us" remix crystallizes his penchant for cutting edge writing and arrangement of music. His body of work ranges from vocal house Leela James "My Joy", Solu Musics "It Aint Love" to vocals laid over techy tracks Bryon Stingilys "Hate Wont Change Me" Jill Scott "Not Like Crazy" to straight up techy Quentin Harris "Lets By Young" to afro-house tinged electronic / tribal cuts Femi Kuti "Traitors Of Africa".

His tracks are A-listed by DJs as diverse musically as Danny Tenaglia, David Morales, Hex Hector, Carl Craig, Frankie Knuckles, Pete Tong, Roger Sanchez, Deep Dish, Derrick Carter, Francois K, Joe Claussell and Danny Krivit. And wether hes touring the world with his energized house sets or playing at home in nyc a Quentin Harris party is filled with nothing but energy and great music.

Legendary Diva ULTRA NATE will be performing tracks from her new album "Gimmie Silk& Thunder" as well as performing exclusive tracks that shes worked with Quentin Harris in the studio for this party and for future release.

Websterhall

125 east 11th st

6pm-1am

$12b4 8pm/ $15 after

$10 dollars all night on guestlist

Shoot me a PM for guestlist or email me at SILVERBULL69@AOL.COM