Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone going down to Miami sep 2 to see DT at Space?

Originally posted by atf104:

Anyone here gonna be in Miami on the 2nd to see Danny Tenaglia at Space?? Im going down for the weekend, wondering if anyone else is, meet up or anything...

Have you gone to Vinyl to hear DT on friday nights?? Yo! Last week was off the hook kid!!!!!.......S Beach is played out! Been there done that!......To many Ex girls of mine go there......and their mothers......and South beach at that time feels like I never left home......Too many familiar faces!......Have fun bro!!!

-Adam

LMAO FREASH BAKED ROLLS YOU HIT THE JACK POT ADAM AT LEAST YOU WON'T STARVE!!! I WANT TO GO SO BADLY...F it...oh well...

Adam i called you @ work they said you went home, call my cell when you get in, you gonna stop by my place first tonight?

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Originally posted by atf104:

Anyone here gonna be in Miami on the 2nd to see Danny Tenaglia at Space?? Im going down for the weekend, wondering if anyone else is, meet up or anything...

-Adam

I'm going to be there that weekend for DT at Space!!! Actually me and 5 friends are going. Its going to be off the hook.

I don't know the layout of the place but if you want to meet up that sounds cool. friendly faces are always a positive.

-jess