Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pre-Meet up @ Aria Tonight!

If anyone is interested, I am playing @ Aria tonight from 10-12:30. There is an open bar from 10-11 and it is only $10 on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> . After my set I am heading over to either Vinyl or Chaelra for the Touch party. We're planning on a long night so we'd love some company.

Hope to see you there.

-parish biggrin.gif

how do you figure that not a bashing post? And from wut i hear the saturday parties are DEAD...we are trying to bring the pant pissers and low lifes out and get the classy people in .... it not my fault you dj a club with out hearing the system first too... would yo buy a car befor you drove it? If so I have a bridge i would to sell ya

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

Actually the saturday nights are packed, and it was my mistake I heard the guy who took a piss in the flower pot was last friday...woops, I actually heard it from someone who works the party... I'm saying from my point of view, it was opinion based...that's all...some other people may like it...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

[This message has been edited by ILL HOUSE YOU (edited 08-18-2000).]

The hip hop (storage) room last week was a private party.... that room will not be open tonight. The main room looks fine.. especailly compared to ALOT of other places I've seen. The system is also fine for the size of the place.

I'll House You: What's your DJ name?

Corbett

like i said it's all a matter of opinion i heard the fri party was good last week, i wasn't bashing the party i was talking about the space, i personally don't like it nor the system, thats from my perspective...you people flip on such short notice...they use the hip hop room saturdays and since it is considered part of the "club" it would seem normal they would have it open on friday also...regardless of the space, a good party/music and vibe can be created anywhere...if it's any consolation i consider vinyl to be my second home and id also say it's a rat hole...

one

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

No offense intended but I DJed there and I think the sound is awful there...I know last saturday Mada blew out the bass bins, and they didn't take care of it until late in the night when i returned like at 4...the bathroom situation there is the worst, they caught some guy taking a piss in one of the flower pots in the hip hop area, which is definitely the definition of "warehouse" space, rented storage space loading dock that they throw a sound system and some add ons into...not really what I'd call a hot spot...the front part of the club only looks semi decent because the lights are so dim...heavens forbid it was lighter in there or they replace the 50 cent electric candles on the wall...not intended as a bash post just my opinion of saturday, when I DJed and my other friend does the Hip Hop there and I have been the past few weeks because my friends throw the party...

------------------

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com