Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT : Has a friend ever stolen from you ?

I just found out that three people who I considered very good friends of mine have stolen things from both me and my roomate. Austin if u read this u know who I am talking about. I just finished confronting one of them and I can tell u it is one of the most painfull things I have ever done.

And these are all guys who are good friends of mine who I have partied with and who had access to my house 24-7. I'm sooo pissed and hurt...

PS. U don't have to reply to this...I think I am just venting...

------------------

Why ?

cause "Vinyl is the Answer"

Bro, they're not your friends...real friends stab you in the front.

I've had a friend once steal from me. My car was broken into a few years ago at a mall. My car radio was stolen. Cops make a report of it and everything. The usual deal. A week later, I find out that it was my friend of 4 years who did it. An eyewitness saw him and identified him. They asked me if I want to press charges on him. I had a better and non-violent plan.

I waited a few weeks to go by.....then in the middle of one night, I opened up his gas tank and poured a huge bag of sugar into it. Oh yeah, somehow, by accident, lagre carpenter nails got into his tires.

Needless to say, he never found out who it was, and got his payback.

Saw him two years ago, he tried to make up, but nah friends don't steal from friends.

I know what you going thru...confront them if you haven't already and let them know how you feel.

------------------

"Dance to the beat, jump from my feet."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

funny, i just talked to an old friend of mine and we got around to the subject of a particular ex-friend of both of ours. turns out the ex-friend screwed us both over. chances are that he's probably messed with alot of other people too.

its a fact of life: some people are simply scumbags. whatever u do, don't take it personally.

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Bro, they're not your friends...real friends stab you in the front.

I've had a friend once steal from me. My car was broken into a few years ago at a mall. My car radio was stolen. Cops make a report of it and everything. The usual deal. A week later, I find out that it was my friend of 4 years who did it. An eyewitness saw him and identified him. They asked me if I want to press charges on him. I had a better and non-violent plan.

I waited a few weeks to go by.....then in the middle of one night, I opened up his gas tank and poured a huge bag of sugar into it. Oh yeah, somehow, by accident, lagre carpenter nails got into his tires.

Needless to say, he never found out who it was, and got his payback.

Saw him two years ago, he tried to make up, but nah friends don't steal from friends.

I know what you going thru...confront them if you haven't already and let them know how you feel.

Thanx bro, I was all emotional about it like 2 hours ago cause I had jus smoked a phatty smile.gif Now it's all good cause I had a talk wit some of the dudes and was able to strighten it out. BTW. U on for this friday SnD ? I'll probably hit it em...if not this friday definately next for PVD !!! Yeah baby...another two solid weeks of clubbing smile.gif

------------------

Why ?

cause "Vinyl is the Answer"

Oh its on Friday nite...Sasha & Digweed...plus Jimmy Van M. is coming back too. smile.gif

Miss them last month, not this time. I'll be there when they let us in.

In my mind, I'm already there for PVD.

crazyeye.gif

------------------

"Dance to the beat, jump from my feet."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

[This message has been edited by shadowchaser (edited 08-20-2000).]