Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Petition 4 BamBoo to get rid of bands!!!

i don't get it whenever they have bands there're far less people at the club and when the bands come one 1/2 the people go to other bars for the hour .. what dumb ass promoters are running that place

vote 1 to get rid of them good for nothing bands

my vote is for you to lose your posting rights...

how would you like it if i fucked your mother in the ass while you watched and then busted a nut all over your keyboard so you could do us all a favor and stay off the forums for at least a little while .. 6 posts/day? fucking looser get a life

how would you like it if i fucked your mother in the ass while you watched and then busted a nut all over your keyboard so you could do us all a favor and stay off the forums for at least a little while .. 6 posts/day? fucking looser get a life

Rattle.gif

.. what dumb ass promoters are running that place

NONE

bamboo has never used promoters in the 20+ years they have been open

if you have a problem with what bambo is doing then you should e-mailing em or shoot em a message on their myspace page

NONE

bamboo has never used promoters in the 20+ years they have been open

if you have a problem with what bambo is doing then you should e-mailing em or shoot em a message on their myspace page

hmmm whats that promotions entrance for then? yea me and my friend left them comments on myspace and both got deleted lol