Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SAT. night at the TUNNEL hot or not?

Tunnel always a great venue. Just the space mkes it worth going. Though they had many legends play the main floor, Johnny should find it home. Good, hard NYC house. Just want you need in there. Thanks to all the Kurfew crew that keeps the party going. Nice to see you back. But watch out. I'm sure the NYPD is going to keep a close eye on the place. Have fun and be safe

I am so excited about tonite . . . but just like starchild said - let's be careful tonite . . . i'm sure there will be a nypd presence.

biggrin.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

Ok. For those of us who haven't been to the tunnel very often, where is the 'start of the main floor'? I'm definitely going and would love to meet up w/some of you. What time is everyone goin? I'm figuring it may be a mad scene, so either early (12-1) or late (5-6). Suggestions???

smile.gif

yeah..i think the tunnel 'opening' is going to be cool and pretty damn big. don't know too much about what they have planned, but it's really been picking up...and i've been hearing pretty good things about it. only checked it out a few times recently - totally love all of the different spaces that they have inside. if you end up going, let us know how it was.

wuz wrong with ravers? ravers are nice. they feel the music and bounce to it.

------------------

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also you're drunk