Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel Saturday and ID?

How did everyone find how Tunnel was checking ID last night. When I was in line they told a lot of people to leave and asked a lot of guestions. Seemed very hard.

How did everyone else feel?

------------------

Plasma list @ Exit Fridays

plasma_promo@mail.com

(212)894-3706 x1038

[This message has been edited by plasma (edited 08-20-2000).]

Tunnel should card harder(if ya can't get in ya don't belong there)...Get all the little "Rats" out, and make it a cleaner, nicer environment to party in!...cause everywhere I sat down last nite there was either some lil crackhead pukin their brains out or the seat was covered in vomit(FUCKIN NASTY~!)...MikeMc...LeT's KeeP SaTuRdAyS ALIVE n BuMpiN~!

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305

I got in with no problem! And I must agree with you Mike some of the people in there just destory the whole scene.

I was just saying that I had never seen Tunnel or many other clubs turn people away.

Originally posted by MikeMc:

Tunnel should card harder(if ya can't get in ya don't belong there)...Get all the little "Rats" out, and make it a cleaner, nicer environment to party in!...cause everywhere I sat down last nite there was either some lil crackhead pukin their brains out or the seat was covered in vomit(FUCKIN NASTY~!)...MikeMc...LeT's KeeP SaTuRdAyS ALIVE n BuMpiN~!

------------------

Plasma list @ Exit Fridays

plasma_promo@mail.com

(212)894-3706 x1038

NO WAY

the carding was VERY hard..

my ID was checked 3 diff times b4 i was in

i saw more gettin pushed aside then gettin in

and i heard the offical # was 6,000

------------------

oasisnyc.8m.com

(Oasis9389@aol.com)

GUESTLST @ exit, tunnel, sound factory 201-725-8858

(oasis guestlst)

Same here. I have a PA DL so I expect them to look at it a little longer cause they are not use to it but I have never had it check be three different people.

The first guy checked my ID and said ok then the guy with the scanner did not know so he passed it to someone else.

------------------

David H.

Toxic Productions

there was a girl in front of me that had her id checked, and the bouncer was like "step off hte line." and then he was like, "who's with her, who's with her?" so her stupid friends were like "we are."

the bouncer grabbed all of them and was like "well, she's not getting in tonite, and now neither are the rest of you . . ."

there were a bunch of people they had pulled off the line . .

oh and <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">GUESTLIST</A> ???

my bf didn't have his promoter's pass w/ him, so we went to the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> , and they were like, sorry, we have no tix left, but the list will get credited. what kinda fuckin shit is that?? my apologies to everyone who i put on the list - i had no idea this was going to happen.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

brandie@optonline.net

cotoncandydream, how did you get those numbers? Were you the clicker?

Originally posted by cotoncandydream:

Well from the clicker's mouth. The final count was in between 4500 and 5000. Too bad only a couple hundred people were quality.

------------------

David H.

Toxic Productions

Brandie I had the same problem...I didnt get my promoter card yet, and I tryed to get a comp at the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> table an they said "If you dont have a promoter card yer not gettin a comp..." that is such B.S. Anyways...It's all about the Loot in the eyes of the owner of the club an that is the bottom line...MikeMc.

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305