Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tunnel Fridays

Does anyone actually go to Tunnel Fridays? I tried it out for the first time on Friday night. I was in there until 12:30 at which time I decided to leave and go to Exit because there was no one inside and the music wasn't really banging yet either. If anyone was there does the party actually get better later on in the night. And if it does, what time does it die out at usually.

i was at tunnel about 3 friday's back and made the horrible mistake of getting there at 11:30...the club was almost completely empty (and i discovered the joys of dancing in a huge empty room with cool lights)...but by 1 it was pretty damn crowded. tough to tell who came through tunnel and who was from fag/hag...but that was part of the fun. not sure when it got crowded or emptied out...but ended up being a really fun night. hopefully it will start to pick up after their 'grand opening' tonight and fridays will get publicized a bit more. any other fun spots on friday nights?

Inyana Day is Performing "MoViN' Up" this Friday...that song DEFENITELY DOESN'T SUCK~!So if anyone needs a list STRENGTH <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">GUEST LIST</A> ...(201)-883-4242.............LaTeerZ ALL...MikE Mc.

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305