Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubpark.com Meet-up????

Hey all,

Had an idea to plan some meetups for the board in a few of the cities parks. Set up a system, some DJ's, all day (sat or sun) so everyone could meet and just chilllll...

So, where would you guys like to have this go down? I am thinking Astoria park, Midland Beach in SI, Owls Head in Bay Ridge and Prospect. I am looking for suggestions today so I can get the applications back to the parks dept. Manhattan parks are a bitch to get, so keep that in mind.

-Also DJ's on the board, I think we should keep it in the family for the most part. So if we do an eight hour jam we will need eight DJ's a day. Email me if you are interested (tom@clubplanet.com)

parish

good call Parish....i think lots of people would come out for that. everything doesn't need to be in manhattan either, a different venue even sounds more appealing than the hassle of manhattan. a fall, sat afternoon may do the trick. just know, many of us will be there!

ps. nice to hear you spin last tues at shampu

I was thinking of Bayview terrace park near the ferry. Right off the boat with a view of the Manhattan skyline. Wolfs pond is to far in and may lead to problems with people coming in for it. Also a friend and I are doing a jam @ Midland in a few weeks that should be cool...

I really want know what others think would be good for Brooklyn and Queens????

parish

Guest crystalmethodny

We still doing Labor Day or no?

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."