Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's the Best Place on a Wednesday??

let me rephrase this- i need to plan a post party from a shoot we're doing. we are taping on wednesday and some of the talent wants to go someplace fierce afterwards. so sitting in my bed watching hbo isn't the answer i was looking for. i usually just go to factory on saturday and haven't been out during the week as much this summer. any more suggestions? thanks

i haven't been there in two years. back when it was good on a thursday. i hate getting older and having to work more hours. have you been to tunnel since it re-opened? someone told me that the friday nights were pretty good - the old crowd from two years ago, summer and fall '98 have been going. have you heard anything?

natolis, where you work that your hours have increased so much??....don't answer if that's too personal. all i know is tunnel had a grand-re-opening this past weekend. I didn't go, and haven't been, especially during the week. definitely check out centro-fly on thursday nights! definitely my fav for smaller club in manhattan. awesome club, great sound system. I like the mid-size clubs, cheetah, ohm, centro-fly during the week, and leave the big boys for the weekend!!

i work at mtv and i'm a fashion designer, i do my designing and sewing on the weekends. so i can't go to factory until 9am the next day like i used to because i have some goals now. i knew about the party at tunnel, but i also knew that the cops were going to raid every place this weekend (i have an inside source). so i didn't venture out, esp. since tunnel has had so much drama with the cops over the past two years. i usually go to cheetah and nv during the week. i love centro on friday, although it's gay, but the music is fierce and i can dance without getting molested. i haven't been to a mega club since march, which was factory. so i'm a little out of the loop on what parties are good right now.