Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Welcome To Remix Masters Night - Ur Fav Songs From The 60's+ Remixed - One Night Only

drtechnology

I have about 200 Remixes I have bought online from special sites U prolly never heard of... OR ones that I have gotten from close friends and/or producers and remix artists...

AND I have personaly of these 200 or so songs made over half of them MYSELF!

These are 60's songs on up to 2000 made anew!!!! Made to sound as if they were made in today's era for the clubs of today! These are NOT Year 2000+ songs. I have hundreds, possibly a thousand Remixed songs from 2000-2007 - these specific 200 or so songs are from 1960-2000 ONLY!

THURSDAY AT MY CLUB - WE'RE OPEN - REGULAR NIGHT...

AND NORMAL FRIDAY'S EVERY OTHER WEEK ARE JUST LIKE THURSDAY (SEE THE FLYER BELOW)

BUT FRIDAY ONE FRIDAY IS REMIX MASTER NIGHT - AND BE SET TO HEAR STUFF U'VE NEVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE...

Elvis Sings in Techno? He does This Friday!

Pink Floyd has a Trance Guitar? He does This Friday!

The Pointer Sisters Sing Rave Songs - They Do THIS FRIDAY!

Then there's We are Family, Eye of the Tiger, Hey Hey Hey Goodbye, and.......

AND MUCH MUCH MORE - THESE ARE JUST A START! COME TO HEAR THEM ALL MIXED IN WITH REGULAR MUISC TOO - SURE TO BE A BLAST.....

AND ALL FOR FREE

AND ALL WITH A FULL BAR FOR 21+ (18+ ALLOWED LEGALLY INSIDE)

SMOKING ROOM OPEN WITH FULL HOOKAH CAPABILITIES - WE HAVE THE HOOKAH - JUST ASK

FULL RESTAURANT FOR THOSE HUNGRY ONES...

DOORS OPEN AT 10 - DON'T BE LATE OR U MIGHT JUST MISS UR FAVORITE BAND, ARTIST OR SONG IN THAT ONE OF A KIND REMIX YOU WILL HEAR NO WHERE ELSE...

I HAVE BEEN MAKING THESE SONGS MYSELF AS A DJ AND REMIX ARTIST AND PRODUCER - - - - I HAVE MET MANY PEOPLE OVER THE YEARS AT THIS DJ JOB OR THAT AND GOT SOME MORE 0- AND I HAVE SOURED THE INTERNET FOR THE PAST 10 YEARS+ TO FIND EVEN MORE REMIXED SONGS....

THESE ARE NOT FOR SALE - NO YOU CANNOT HAVE A SONG PUT ON A CD FOR YOU TO TAKE HOME ;-(

(THAT'S ILLIGAL ANYWAYS)

BUT COME ONE COME ALL - AND SPREAD THE WORD - YOU CAN HEAR THESE ONE-OF-A-KIND SONGS THIS ONE DAY ONLY... IF YOU CANNOT MAKE IT - A SIMILAR EVENT WILL BE HELD IN A FEW WEEKS...

BUT AVOID THE AGONY OF WAIT - COME THIS FRIDAY AND HEAR THEM ALL!!!!!!

YOU NEVER WILL KNOW WHAT I WILL PLAY UNLESS YOU COME. DON'T E-MAIL ME WHAT SONGS I WILL HAVE - I WILL LIST SOME OF THE 200+ REMIXED SONGS I HAVE!!

COME ONE COME ALL - THE GREATEST NIGHT OF THEM ALL - MUSIC LOVERS OF ALL AGES WILL ENJOY:

REMIXES WILL BE FROM THE FOLLOWING GENERAS AND THEN SOME..

TOP 40

ROCK

OLDIES

60'S

70'S

80'S

90'S

DISCO

ROCK

HEAVY METAL

SOFT ROCK

AND MORE!

JONES AND SAHARA - FIND BUGSY'S - WE'RE IN SAME CENTER - A FEW DFOORS DOWN FROM BUGSY'S

OUR NAME IS "SINDBAD'S LOUNGE"'

SEE YOU THERE - SPREAD THE WORD!

l_7adbd56cbc6af94931deb96a4bda68db.jpg

l_553879b8fdb052b2d3e4d9f23c3b29eb.jpg

Yes it is! had about 150 oppl in our lounge last friday!!

I played a Hawaii 5-O Trance remix and then a Staying Alive remix followed by an Eye of the Tiger Remix - just for kicks..

The crows went CRAZY and chanted "More More More More"

All my remixes were at home except for a select few... So I opted to make a whole night of them

This is not only remixed AMERICAN songs but I have Russian, Latin, European, British, Israeli, Egyptian, Chinese, Japanese - just a little of everything.

Should be FUN for people of all agea men and women alike feel free to come this Friday - FREE COVER!