Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The First Real Female DJ>JACKIE CHRISTIE!

AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED JACKIE CHRISTIE IS THE BEST FEMALE DJ IN THE WORLD. I THINK SHE PUTS IN ENOUGH SWEAT, AND I'M SURE TEARS, PURSUING HER TALENTS AS A DJ. I THINK ITS ABOUT TIME PEOPLE GIVE HER THE RESPECT SHE DESERVES! C'MON PEOPLE, JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS A REALLY GOOD PUBLICIST DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE THE BEST OR SEXIEST FEMALE DJ ON THE PLANET, ITS NOT FAIR TO THOSE WHO DESERVE RECOGNITION AND RESPECT. I'VE BEEN RAVING AND CLUBBING FOR AS LONG AS I CAN REMEMBER AND THATS ABOUT 16-17 YEARS NOW, JACKIE ALONG WITH A FEW OTHER GUYS THAT ARE STILL AROUND TODAY, HAVE BEEN THERE WITH ME IN MY TRAVELS, THEY KNOW AS WELL AS I DO ABOUT JACKIE CHRISTIE AND ALL HER ACCOMPLISHMENTS.READING THIS MESSAGE BOARD AND LISTENING TO YOU TALK ABOUT OTHER FEMALE DJAYS BUT NEVER OR RARELY EVER MENTIONING SOMEONE THAT PAVED THE WAY FOR MOST OF THESE WOMEN, DEPRESSES ME. ALL THAT I'VE SEEN AND LEARNED IN MY JOURNEYS IN THIS WORLD OF THE NIGHT IS BEING SPAT ON BY IGNORANT MEDIA INDUCED SLAVES. I HOPE NO ONE TAKES ANY OFFENSE TO MY FINALLY WORDED FEELINGS. eek.gif

[This message has been edited by liquidsquid (edited 07-25-2000).]

THEN YOU KNOW IN 93 JACKIE CHRISTIE WAS PISSED ON BY THE RAVE SCENE

-NOT GETTING PAID AT PARTIES

-DISAPOINTING AN UNDERGROUND CROWD

6 IN THE MORNING WITH HER STYLE OF HOUSE

-DON'T GET ME WRONG I ACTUALLY ENJOY HEARING JACKIE CRISTIE (I HAVEN'T HEARD HER SPIN IN YEARS)

-AND IF S&D WERE NOT AT TWILO ON FRIDAY I WOULD BE AT DJAI'S IN BELMAR WHERE SHE IS SPINNING THIS FRIDAY

-HANGING OUT WITH FAKE MAFIA, JUICE MONSTERS AND A SHIT LOAD OF HOT GIRLS

-I WOULD BANG THE PISS OUT OF HER ALSO

HEATHER HEART

GOD DAMMIT SHE IS DEFINITLY NOT THE SEXIEST

BUT SHE IS A DAMN GOOD DJ

------------------

TECHNO MUSIC

more fun than 4 hookers and an 8-ball of coke

U Can't be fucking serious ... Jackie Christie the first real female Dj ???!!!???!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ... tHaTs A gOOd oNe smile.gif

oh YeaH Thats RiGHT ...Thats Where I heard her @ tHAT Spot in belmar ...*PUKE* ..Sorry Squid she might be your idol and all but ...

ah!! i'm not even going to go there

[This message has been edited by frankie_pep (edited 07-25-2000).]

hey Gonzo! Sounds to me like your jealous.

whats the matter, can't get past the door at any of the clubs she spins.

Jackie spun with Frankie Bones long before heather heart even learned how to pick up a 12".

Jackie used to also play with Jeff Mills at Limelight.

due to your lack of information about her selections of music, especially at raves in 93, are seriously lacking intelligence. I've been to all the raves she spun at, in nyc and beyond. along with many others, I never heard of her to get spat on by nobody but negative-minded wanna-be clubbers such as yourself.

the original message was not a negative, but an enlightening on the few of you "media induced" narrowminded wanna-bees. I just wanted people to know how what was once ours as an underground scene is now the businessmans profit scheme. we have no part of it anymore. they control what we like and do, whether we know it or like it or not. Jackie was just an example. As far as the supposed new craze of female dj's exists. Jackie has existed in this scene forat least 14-17 years now, and is not considered in any of this craze, as far as i see it. Do you?

TRY not to be enraged when there is no need for it, its not fair to people who don't deserve it. especially since i bet she's feeling it in many other ways than just reading any of this.

and if she is, i want to apologize for starting this whole thing. i had no idea it would have such a negative response.

............LS

JEAS YOU HAVE A LOT TO SAY NUM NUTTS

DID I OFFEND YOU?

ARE YOU JACKIE CRISTIE?

DO YOU STALK HER?

ARE YOU PAYING HER FOR SEX AND SECRETLY IN LOVE WITH HER?

I WAS JUST SAYING

I HEARD SHE GOT SKREWED OVER AT A LOT OF PARTIES

AND DID NOT WORK THE CROWD AT A COUPLE OF RAVES

YEAH SHE SPUN WITH BONES AND MILLS

BONES AND MILLS NOW TOUR EVERY FRIDAY

YEAH AND HEATHER HEART GETS TOP NOTCH GIGS ON FRIDAYS TOO

JACKIE GETS TO DRIVES TO THE JERSEY SHORE

------------------

TECHNO MUSIC

more fun than 4 hookers and an 8-ball of coke

[This message has been edited by gonzojournilist (edited 07-26-2000).]

DAMMMMM....

Likwid, i popped up at a D&G party at Spa last nite & she definitely made the floor groove round 2-3. thumbs up on that one because i woulda freaked if i heard another crystal waters song with all them sweaty menz.

Gonzo, U CRACK ME UP!!!!! biggrin.gif

i guess you people never heard of mistress barbara! who plays right after carl cox sometimes...she was so off the hook, she worked the cross over like a pro,she blended records like i never heard a woman do before..i wanted to marry her on the spot!

that was funny liquid! i'm totally with you on that.

anyway, jackie christie spun last night @ the Tunnel and she blew my mind with the closing of her set...that sh*t was so hard!!

Then that guy that came on after killed my vibe, what the f#*k!

thanx pixel!!!

I was there too last night and she did rock.

i was having a great time.

yeah, and when that other dj came on with that wack ass boring set, he sent me away to exit. exit sucked too, i went home wishing she spun the whole night or at least that other dj played as hard and kept me at Tunnel. Can't wait til next friday.

see you there?