Clubplanet Nightlife Community

KNICKS TRADED EWING!!!!!!!!

They jsut pulled off a 13 player deal with Seattle and the Lakers, Knicks get Vin Baker, Travis Knight and Glen Rice and lose Ewing and Dudley!!!

I dont particularly like Ewing as a person but you gotta give the big guy some respect. He played his heart out for us for years!!

I saw the deal, the Knicks have no center now, good job and 5 guards...childs, ward, houston, spreewell and rice...someone is gonna get traded...all they had to do was fucking sign brian grant...knicks can't do shit, camby is no fucking center he'll get abused by mourning and every other center in the east...and ewings shot was better than baker and camby's put together...at least ewing is a finished i don't care how old he is...camby can never finish his 3ft shots or dunks...all he is good at is rebounding and blocking and he didn't even block well last season...Bad trade if you ask me, cause Rice is looking for a big contract anyway...

you don't do that to someone after 15 years...he carried the knicks for all these years when they weren't a great team...Fucked up...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

i must say, i like the trade, however the sentimental in me is really gonna miss the big guy. say what you will about how he played at the end of his time here, he gave 100% everytime here stepped on the floor. i wish him good luck.

jaycee aka rick brunson

------------------

"i love it when they call me big pa-pa, i only smoke blunts if they rolled prop-pa."

biggie smalls

Cazz, LOL. That's funny.

Seriously tho, even tho Ewing has always been a fav of mine, it's about time Knicks made a change.

Baker is a good player. And another shooter like Rice doesn't hurt.

Next thing is to find a team gullable enough to take either C.Ward or C.Childs.

peace

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

I saw the deal, the Knicks have no center now, good job and 5 guards...childs, ward, houston, spreewell and rice...someone is gonna get traded...all they had to do was fucking sign brian grant...knicks can't do shit, camby is no fucking center he'll get abused by mourning and every other center in the east...and ewings shot was better than baker and camby's put together...at least ewing is a finished i don't care how old he is...camby can never finish his 3ft shots or dunks...all he is good at is rebounding and blocking and he didn't even block well last season...Bad trade if you ask me, cause Rice is looking for a big contract anyway...

you don't do that to someone after 15 years...he carried the knicks for all these years when they weren't a great team...Fucked up...

yeah camby cant finish shit. they'll go after a center, got too many guards right now. i hope they get rid of bitchass rice. bitch couldnt guard my greatgrandmother. just remember its newyork, which means by the time the season starts we'll have someone halfway decent at center.

drama

------------------

deez nuts

What the knicks have should have done is wait until next year and get rid of Houston and Ewing and pick up C Webb. This kid is becoming a major star,he can board and drop points with the best of them...

Can't wait until the season begins

Nicko

i'm not a fan of the Knicks. . .

but i sweat Ewing cause he's a Georgetown boy! i think it's a tough deal for the big guy. BTW, how comes he wears a suit a brings a briefcase to game . . .

---------------------------------------------

Life is too short to be small.

Glenn Rice is a bitch and plays disgusting defense...and he wants a big contract now...LA has been saying for a while they wanted to get rid of him...the knicks need a center they didn't get one...they could have played ewing and brian grant and they fucked that up...vin baker aint that great...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

This trade sucks, and so does Knicks mgmt. Even if Ewing was getting old, he is still better than 85% of the centers in the league, and still is a productive player. Vin Baker is a head case, and Glen Rice is another player the Knicks do not need. What are the Knicks thinking?.. And if they were going to trade Ewing, why now? Why not when big names were available, or for a package of players and a high draft pick?..Bottom line, this trade blows ass. Ewing gave 15 years of his all, and was never respected for it. No credit when they win, the blame when they lose. All the NY fans/media who ripped him are going to miss the big fella when he is gone. I am a die hard Knicks fan, and you half-ass b-ball fans who think this trade makes sense do not know shit.

Its deffinatly too early to comment on this deal, who knows what else they will do in the offseason. What bothers me is that in all likleyhood Ewing will get booed by many fans when he returns to the garden.

He is an enigma in NY, how can someone with as much success teeter with a love/hate relationship with NY. We love our superstars from Reggie Jax to Pizza, Messier to LT. But Ewing has always had his problems being accepted. I hope fans realize how great he was!!!

Well now the knicks have got.....

Vin "I'm fat & depressed" Baker

Glen "get me the ball or trade me" Rice

Latrell "choke a coach" Spreewell

methinks they're not done trading! wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

i was never a big fan of ewing but what happened to him sucks cause you hate to see a player with his kind of dedication to a team and city get traded cause hes not as good as he used to be...but the truth is that he was never going to retire until he won a championship, and that wasnt going to happen while he was there...i just hope glen rice only stays for one year and they can grab chris webber after this season, that would be off the hook...right now, with all their guards, the knicks look like a buttas team for the rucker park tournament.

i was never a big fan of ewing but what happened to him sucks cause you hate to see a player with his kind of dedication to a team and city get traded cause hes not as good as he used to be...but the truth is that he was never going to retire until he won a championship, and that wasnt going to happen while he was there...i just hope glen rice only stays for one year and they can grab chris webber after this season, that would be off the hook...right now, with all their guards, the knicks look like a buttas team for the rucker park tournament.