Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ANYONE LIKE THE NEW TUNNEL?

PEEPS....YOU GOTTA LET ME KNOW ...HOW WAS THE GRAND OPENING OF THE LEGENDARY TUNNEL?..PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR COMMENTS OR OPINIONS ON THIS TOPIC?..WILL THERE B MORE RAPES..DRUGS?...I THINK SO....ANY LET ME KNOW...

TunneL SaTurdaZe are Defenitely BACK(click on the attachment for the flyer)...FOR REDUCED ADMISSION use STRENGTH <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">GUEST LIST</A> ..for Groups LARGER than 7 page me(201)-883-4242 an I will hOOk iT uP with a COMP...See YaLL' there...Be sAfE...LaTerZ...MikeMc...

------------------

STRENGTH GUEST LIST

Tunnel Friday,Saturday...

For Reduced Admission or Comps call (201)-883-4242 or (201)-488-5305

Guest clubkid77

Pleeze all the clubs have drugs. As for the aleged rape, you know it sux how the MEDIA blew that up and put it all over page one. Then when the girls Came forward and told the truth that they were late for their curfew and needed an excuse they made the whole thing up. The cry wolf story sux cuz it hurt the clubs already damaged rep. Where was the media trying to fix the reputation. just my .02

Guest clubkid77

Oh yeah, face it Gulliani has a personal vendetta against Gatien. The media in NYC takes any chance it gets to roast the man. I bet no one even knows that a real rape DID occure out back behind LIFE when it was oppen. I dont think that ever made the headlines.

"New York can't live without the Tunnel, and now it will not have to. With the most diverse CrOwD, BeAtS, PeP's and JV @ the controls the cities most outrageous dance club is BaNgIn again.

L8r-

~Z~

Keep it Real and Underground for the next G……………. cool.gif