Clubplanet Nightlife Community

post your favorite private messages

tastey

maybe this will revive this place a little!

this one just gets me every time :laugh: , press me really hard and i might tell you who it was from... lol

This boy I was crazy about -

I told him about how I had a 3some with a famous DJ long time ago and he gave me the " how do u know him ? where did u meet him ? gets all jealous and brags about another girl w/ a big ass

Then told me " You should see other guys"

Just like that. I never bitched at him when he told me how he fucked all these other girls and when I tell him about my escapade he dismissed me

Well we still talk - he says he's my friend and talks to me in a real polite way. yesterday was his Bday so I called him and he was like " That's really sweet of you" .. - He acts really distant now ...

I want him back ! I know telling him or sweating him is not gonna work ..

What can a girl do ? and why did he all of sudden go from a hot jealous lover to a sweet social friend ??

I don't get it . why did he get so mad when I told him about my 3some from way back in the day ?

Is he insecure ? Who's the asshole here ?

I don't think I did anything wrong. We were never in a relationship and I didn't cheat on him ..

there´s more

here's my situation

I have this bartender fuck buddy that I fucked 7 weeks ago.

He says he broke up w/ his GF. HE don't want a relatioship.

Acts all cool about me coming down to his bar to hook up with him every few weeks.

I thought everything was okay dandy. Then yesterday I go down to his bar. He says "haven't seen you in ages" we bullshit abit then he asks me " wanna be my GF ?" - so I say "if I said yes what would u say ?" HE says "I'll think about it"

THEN we met outside the bar after he gets off - He changes the story and says " I can't fuck you tonite becuz I gott go meet my GF" - I'm like "whaaaaaaaaaat ??"

He says he got back together with that GF he dumped 7 weeks ago .Becuz "She wanted him bad" and she let's him fuck other girls in 3somes - which I wasn't down for.

So I ask then "Why did ask me if I wanna be your gf ?" He says " Did u think I was serious ?"

This guy acts all cool with me at the bar and then outside the bar - it's a different story !

OKAY TASTEY - I get the 7 weeks is a long time and of course he fucked other chics but why is he shoving the ex. GF + 3some in my face ??

THen he says "Oh you don't wanna know this ?"" See you don't care , you don't want a relationship".

Oh and at the bar he kept saying things to remind that I was "just another girl he fucked"

Ex. His boy came down and he said " That's the guy I called while we're fucking to show off" .." we always call each other when we're fucking girls - do u want me to tell him it was you ?"

Lastly he says things like " You are good looking girl and that he's been with this GF for a yr and ahalf . WHat do you want from me ?" Do you want me to dump her to date you ??

TASTEY - one thing I know for sure - he don't love his GF. He only took her back becuz she was desperate. He's not just some asshole - he got fuckin issues with good looking women or something ...I think . Oh and I know I can steal him away from his girl.

This guy is soo fuckin weird. I thought he was cool casually hookin up with me once in awhile and then he turns around and treats me like a bar slut.

Anyways - expalin this weird asshole to me - what's his problem ??

and more!!

another 3some question

I did it once - and I had a jealousy attack . It was awkward.

I can only do 3 somes with guys I have no feelings for I realize.

When a guy asks a girl for a threesome - Why is he asking *her* to be down like that ?

DOes it mean he thinks she's SOOO HOTT that more stimulation (extra girl) would fulfill his fantasy ??

Or is he saying - You're not hott enough so we need another girl ??

Or - You make me feel like a fuckin king in bed - so I want you to serve me with another woman ???

DO all men want thressomes even if their GF's looked like Vida Guerra or Carmen Electra ?

Oh man, good idea. I almost forgot about this.

since you deleted the thread and some ppl don't have access to the mod forum...it's kind of important to me that they know it was a misunderstanding :(

what's ur suggestion.....should i repost in bump what i posted in the mod forum?

That was in response to this:

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/bump/306580-people-who-take-bump-too-seriously-part-deux.html

:funny::laugh::funny::laugh:

Dear starscream,

You have received a warning at Clubplanet Nightlife Community.

Reason:

-------

Insulted Other Member(s)

-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,

Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Keep them comming hunny i already know fractions dont mean shit!!!BTW MIss I dont get involved,if you wanna keep giving me these uncalled for fractions i will report it to Dave.Thanx have a nice day trolling around hun like usual.

please tell on me since you can't take any jokes :laugh:

:heart:

ohh im sorry since when is using your Monitor prev. allowed to be used as a JOKE???Please your right on the bandwagon with the rest of them.

You're a joke, sorry. I tried to be nice to you but you chose to be a jerk, so i no longer have sympathy for you.

You insulted a member.. just like you report every post, sometimes we have to dish out infractions on occassion.

Please run along and tell DaVe now since thats what you do best.

:heart:

Haha now that was a Joke.Listen here hunny i really don't need to explain anything to you.You put yourself in with the rest of the Morons yourself.Id say your the joke if anything.Now go run along and troll the ny boards like you live here.

:laugh::aright:

lol

09:56 PM mahalomenehune vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

volleyballer

Re: hey

Quote:

Originally Posted by lalate

dont leave. Thats silly. There is a ton of us, that at one time or another, have wanted to leave and our friends have shouted at us not to leave.

There are some cool peeps on the board (mainly chicks). Dont leave dude.

well thanks for wanting me, but u see im different. Im 15 years old, and i have never been to a single club in my life. So i really dont belong on these forums, i belong with other people like me, and i hav found no1 under 18.

I never listened to him, even as the plant.

Private Message: pics

03-02-05, 03:24 PM

Felix_Leiter

CP Needs ME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ghhhost (give him a realy big head) - http://images8.fotki.com/v132/photos...jpg?1103367201

nb = http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...asVegas066.jpg

sexxyh (make her like pinocchio)= http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment...chmentid=36433

b1tch (put her on top of the whole car..lol)= http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment...chmentid=36236

I never listened to him, even as the plant.

Private Message: pics

03-02-05, 03:24 PM

Felix_Leiter

CP Needs ME

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ghhhost (give him a realy big head) - http://images8.fotki.com/v132/photos...jpg?1103367201

nb = http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...asVegas066.jpg

sexxyh (make her like pinocchio)= http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment...chmentid=36433

b1tch (put her on top of the whole car..lol)= http://bbs.clubplanet.com/attachment...chmentid=36236

maybe you should have and thus prevented your descent into sub-mediocricy

this is my fav prolly cause its so plausible

post_old.gif 04-26-07, 12:28 PM greenie vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

Old Skool Legend

opinion of LALate's serivces, plus general advice

Speaking from my personal experience using LALate's services in Vegas, I can't recommend them.

The first time I used LALate, I had a very small group (1 guy, 2 gals) but we were interested in seeing what we could do to get a table. LALate initially told us that they'd be able to get us a reduced bottle minimum (1 bottle instead of 2) at one of the clubs we had expressed interest in. Upon arrival in Vegas, I learned that LALate had sub-contracted the VIP service out to a local host, who in turn was not able to get us a table at any club for less than a 2 bottle minimum. We were sweet-talked into getting a table at a lounge (Teatro) as they would give us a one bottle minimum... we met with the (sub-contracted) host outside, paid our service fee, were walked into Teatro, and it was dead dead dead. In fact we were the ONLY table. All night. We still had a good time -- we know how to enjoy ourselves -- but paying a service charge for a table reservation at a dead club felt a bit insulting. I've since learned that an honest VIP host is one that'll tell you when it's an easy no-brainer to get a table reservation at a less-popular spot.

Despite this experience, I decided to give LALate another chance... I wound up in Vegas at the last second on a weekend, and had their number in my phone... wanted to check out Tao (which had just opened), so I gave them a call.

I was told I needed to arrive at the club within a certain time frame and ask for a certain club host. I was quickly informed thouat the host was "in the club and not on radio." After waiting 30 minutes outside (and numerous phone calls to LALate going unanswered) I greased a doorman and a different host to get in. And LALate still sent me a bill for their "services."

I've used VIP service companies a LOT. I've been going to Vegas anywhere from 8-15 times a year for the past 8 years, and though I've gotten to know a lot of the "right" people and learned many of the best methods to use to skip the line at a popular club, I prefer the no-brain, no-effort approach of paying a VIP host to take care of everything. As a result, I've used a lot of hosts in town. Most of them are unreliable; they pull no-shows at the club and/or make promises they can't deliver.

The best advice I can give:

1. Only work with a host that will personally meet you at the club. If you are simply paying to skip the line, they should at least meet you there to guarantee you get in quickly. If you're getting a table, they should go in with you and make sure you're happy with your table location.

2. Do not work with a host that will sub-contract to another host, or simply "hook you up" with someone who works at the club. The vast majority of hosting services you'll come across do just that. Along with what I wrote in #1 above, this is why it is critical to find someone who is local to Vegas, and doesn't claim to offer absoultely everything to everybody no matter what they want.

3. Work with a host who will accept a credit card payment for their services. Makes it a lot easier to dispute payment, should that become necessary. (this one's not an absolute requirement, but a strong recommendation)

4. Don't expect miracles. If you talk to 5 hosts and one of them gives you an offer that blows everyone away... it's too good to be true. A good host can help negotiate a good deal, but the true strength of a good host is that they provide you excellent SERVICE. As with everything else in Vegas, you get what you pay for.

5. Work with an HONEST host. There are a lot of snake-oil salesmen out there that will try to convince you that a table at Rain is just as good as a table at Tao. Or that the house music scene on the terrace at Pure is just as good as the house room at Jet.

6. Don't be afraid to ask questions. A good host will not only be happy to answer your questions, but WANTS to do so in order to provide you the best service.

good luck!

greenie

this is my fav prolly cause its so plausible

post_old.gif 04-26-07, 12:28 PM greenie vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true);

Old Skool Legend

opinion of LALate's serivces, plus general advice

Speaking from my personal experience using LALate's services in Vegas, I can't recommend them.

The first time I used LALate, I had a very small group (1 guy, 2 gals) but we were interested in seeing what we could do to get a table. LALate initially told us that they'd be able to get us a reduced bottle minimum (1 bottle instead of 2) at one of the clubs we had expressed interest in. Upon arrival in Vegas, I learned that LALate had sub-contracted the VIP service out to a local host, who in turn was not able to get us a table at any club for less than a 2 bottle minimum. We were sweet-talked into getting a table at a lounge (Teatro) as they would give us a one bottle minimum... we met with the (sub-contracted) host outside, paid our service fee, were walked into Teatro, and it was dead dead dead. In fact we were the ONLY table. All night. We still had a good time -- we know how to enjoy ourselves -- but paying a service charge for a table reservation at a dead club felt a bit insulting. I've since learned that an honest VIP host is one that'll tell you when it's an easy no-brainer to get a table reservation at a less-popular spot.

Despite this experience, I decided to give LALate another chance... I wound up in Vegas at the last second on a weekend, and had their number in my phone... wanted to check out Tao (which had just opened), so I gave them a call.

I was told I needed to arrive at the club within a certain time frame and ask for a certain club host. I was quickly informed thouat the host was "in the club and not on radio." After waiting 30 minutes outside (and numerous phone calls to LALate going unanswered) I greased a doorman and a different host to get in. And LALate still sent me a bill for their "services."

I've used VIP service companies a LOT. I've been going to Vegas anywhere from 8-15 times a year for the past 8 years, and though I've gotten to know a lot of the "right" people and learned many of the best methods to use to skip the line at a popular club, I prefer the no-brain, no-effort approach of paying a VIP host to take care of everything. As a result, I've used a lot of hosts in town. Most of them are unreliable; they pull no-shows at the club and/or make promises they can't deliver.

The best advice I can give:

1. Only work with a host that will personally meet you at the club. If you are simply paying to skip the line, they should at least meet you there to guarantee you get in quickly. If you're getting a table, they should go in with you and make sure you're happy with your table location.

2. Do not work with a host that will sub-contract to another host, or simply "hook you up" with someone who works at the club. The vast majority of hosting services you'll come across do just that. Along with what I wrote in #1 above, this is why it is critical to find someone who is local to Vegas, and doesn't claim to offer absoultely everything to everybody no matter what they want.

3. Work with a host who will accept a credit card payment for their services. Makes it a lot easier to dispute payment, should that become necessary. (this one's not an absolute requirement, but a strong recommendation)

4. Don't expect miracles. If you talk to 5 hosts and one of them gives you an offer that blows everyone away... it's too good to be true. A good host can help negotiate a good deal, but the true strength of a good host is that they provide you excellent SERVICE. As with everything else in Vegas, you get what you pay for.

5. Work with an HONEST host. There are a lot of snake-oil salesmen out there that will try to convince you that a table at Rain is just as good as a table at Tao. Or that the house music scene on the terrace at Pure is just as good as the house room at Jet.

6. Don't be afraid to ask questions. A good host will not only be happy to answer your questions, but WANTS to do so in order to provide you the best service.

good luck!

greenie

:laugh:

La Late at his VIP best.......

• 3 weeks later...