Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EVERYONE READ NOW, IT'S IMPORTANT I WANT TO PLAY A GAME ON SOMEONE!

I POSTED THIS BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN ASKING ME ABOUT HER.

APPARENTLY SOME ARE INTERESTED AS TO WHAT HAPPENED TO HER, IF THIS DOESN'T REFER TO YOU, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT EVERY TOPIC TO REVOVLE AROUND YOUR LIFE?

SORRY IF MY INTENTIONS WEREN'T TO ENTERTAIN YOU, BUT OTHERS ON THE BOARD. MAYBE I'LL BE A LITTLE CONSIDERATE NEXT TIME.

SINCE I MET HER THROUGH THE BOARD AND I STILL TALK TO HER, I THOUGHT I MIGHT INFORM OTHERS OF HER WHERE ABOUTS.

SORRY FOR TAKING UP THE VERY "VALUABLE SPACE OF THE BOARD" THAT WE ALL KNOW ALWAYS HAS "INTERESTING TOPICS"

I GUESS I'LL JUST TAKE ADVATAGE OF THE PRIVATE MESSAGES, SO THAT THE FEW PEOPLE WHO DON'T CARE TO HEAR ABOUT ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE THEM, WON'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH THE AGONY OF READING MY POST.

dude, chill

did you really think you weren't get any shit for that post? rolleyes.gif

people are just bustin' balls a little...don't get so offended. The fact that you developed a nice friendship over this chat is very cool...just send your friend a personal chat, that way, nobody can give you shit. smile.gif

oops, i said i wasn't gonna read this post! wink.gif

Please stop....Caly doesnt like to be gossiped about....if anyone was curious (and I dont know why they would be) they could e-mail me.....I have my e-mail addy on every post.... biggrin.gif

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*A friend in needs a friend indeed a friend with weed (or E) is better*~