Clubplanet Nightlife Community

F**K CANADA!!

Originally posted by poohpooh:

I AGREE. WE SHOULD NUKE THEM SNAIL EATING BASTARDS. WE SHOULD NUKE NEW JERSEY & CONNECTICUT WHILE WE'RE AT IT.

OH YEAH LOUDNESS, SUCK MY DICK.

Jersey is the best state in this whole fuckin country

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Originally posted by p00hp00h:

YOU SHOULD BE DEPORTED!

or should i say

C'VOUS LE VIE DE C'EST DEPORTEDE'

(pardon my French)

For heavens sake, I was only born there and moved...

BTW, I don't speak French, I actually speak Hebrew...

in that case

Mazeltov Yenta DEPORTOMITZVHA

(pardon my hebrew)

Originally posted by p00hp00h:

in that case

Mazeltov Yenta DEPORTOMITZVHA

(pardon my hebrew)

In that case... oh you DIDn't KNOW what the hell you just said!! LMAO!! you know what you told me???

Congratulations Yenta (name) deport to a Mitzva...

Time for me to vent to you in HEbreW... LECH LEZAYIN BEN ZONA! biggrin.gif

techno,

you keep saying that like it's some sort of put down.

Heed your own warning, beware the hoards of the north.

we shall infest, ingest, and realise our manifest destiny.

Spell it with me now...

colour

COLOUR

COLOUR!!!

spoony

the original viral infection

Ontario High Court Calls Canadian Marijuana Law Unconstitutional, Gives Parliament A Year To Change Law Or Marijuana Will Be Legal

Toronto, Ontario: The Ontario Court of Appeals this Monday called Canada's prohibition of marijuana "unconstitutional" and said if Parliament does not amend the law to allow for medical use within a year, marijuana possession for all Ontario residents will be legal.

The appeals court ruled that Canadian law fails to recognize that marijuana can be used as a medicine for patients with chronic illnesses.

The case involves Terrence Parker, a patient who suffers from debilitating epileptic seizures, and was charged with marijuana possession under the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act. Under the act, it is illegal to possess or cultivate marijuana unless patients are granted exemptions by Canada's health minister. The appeals court suggested Parliament write into the law a nationwide medical marijuana exception.

Judge Marc Rosenberg, J.A., in the decision wrote, "I have concluded that the trial judge was right in finding that Parker needs marijuana to control the symptoms of his epilepsy. I have also concluded that the prohibition on the cultivation and possession of marijuana is unconstitutional...I have concluded that forcing Parker to choose between his health and imprisonment violates his right to liberty and security of the person. I have also found that these violations of Parker's rights do not accord with the principles of fundamental justice."

Rosenberg ruled that Parker, for his medical use, will be exempt from Canada's marijuana laws while Parliament attempts to rewrite the laws.

"This decision will open doors across the country for sick Canadians who need cannabis to help alleviate symptoms such as nausea and vomiting," said Parker's lawyer Aaron Harnett.

For more information, please contact Keith Stroup, NORML Executive Director at (202) 483-5500. The decision can be found at: www.ontariocourts.on.ca/decisions/2000/july/parker.htm

GOD SAVE CANADA

------------------

Mushrooms... how to see god, be god, and make god obsolete while listening to Pink Floyd

Eh?

Every Canadian I've met seems to be about 10 years behind the rest of the world. Then again I don't know that many of them.

ooh ooh, I just thought of something...hockey. They're good for that!

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.