Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EDDIE BAEZ vs. ANTHONY NERO

Tomorrow night (8/24)

@ DRAMA (thats right, DRAMA)

Fairview, NJ

Check this out party people

Nero's my boy, he's got mad skillz

Him & Eddie are tag teaming all night long

Baez's hard house sounds combined with Nero's hard progressive trance sounds is sure to capitivate the minds of an open audience ...

DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE TIME EVENT

for more info. - 908-789-1660

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

he used to do the hallway party @ tunnel & he also spun main floor there a couple times ... he's done mad gigs all over ... he just got back from texas ... and he's back in the NYC scene again ... if you never heard him , he's definitely worth checking out ..

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

He also used to go as Anthony Antoines(spelling?) which is his real name..Iam friends with him and his brother..He also used to do Cheetah Sat's before Rich and last year he did XS fri's with Gonzo and I believe he is doing bermuda or xs one night labor day wknd..Frankie you are friends with him too?Later..Robyn.=)

------------------

Where are the afterhours??..=)

Originally posted by ClubGirl:

He also used to go as Anthony Antoines(spelling?) which is his real name..Iam friends with him and his brother..He also used to do Cheetah Sat's before Rich and last year he did XS fri's with Gonzo and I believe he is doing bermuda or xs one night labor day wknd..Frankie you are friends with him too?Later..Robyn.=)

yeah I know Nero & His brother Nick ... Cool Peoples ... He's spinning at bermuda club on labor day weekend for his birthday ... U going?

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

dude i am looking at drama right now and the sign says denny tsettos is the dj on thursday

and i talked to a bouncer there and he told me tsettos is the resident for thursday

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

dude your right i just talked to the bouncer at drama tsettos turned down the rsidency and baez will be there thursday and they will have guest djs every thursday for a while coming soon

danny tenglia in negotiations now

------------------

music is an escape from reality-----------

Originally posted by spikesnj:

Nero is one of the best up and coming DJs..show respeeccctttttt

NO DOUBT

People defintely check him tonight ...

I hit him off with some slamming tracks yesterday, he's going rock the place ...

i'll be there

anyone else

& mikegnyc, eddie playing himself out????

what thats suppose to mean, i don't see why people dis eddie, he's one of the most under appreciated Djs in NYC...

WORD

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

Frankie,yes I will be at bermuda labor day wknd to hear nero spin..Ima good friends with NIck his brother,,he is actually in the same shore house with me....Iam actually going in his car with him down the shore tomorrow..thats too funny...small world right??you going labor day wknd??later,,Robyn..=)

------------------

Originally posted by ClubGirl:

Frankie,yes I will be at bermuda labor day wknd to hear nero spin..Ima good friends with NIck his brother,,he is actually in the same shore house with me....Iam actually going in his car with him down the shore tomorrow..thats too funny...small world right??you going labor day wknd??later,,Robyn..=)

Yeah I'll be there laborday ...

You going tonight to Drama?

Nick is mad cool, It's a shame what happened to him ...

You know nero's girlfriend?

thats how i met him

I used to live with her, what a nut wink.gif....

------------------

I love this house,

this house of house

nO iAM NOT GOING TO dRAMA TONIGHT...I need to rest up for the long wknd down the shore...I guess we will meet labor day wknd then..Yeah I know Stacy..She is a nut..liek me though..She is a sweetheart though..Well see ya soon..later..Robyn,.=)

------------------