Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Drunk / Stoned Thread !

Human, do you shoot it down or you sip it? I was raised by KGB parents (that is we are from USSR) and you don't sip vodka there, you pour as much as you can hold in to your cargo hold. smile.gif

I tried all of them from the cheapest to the most expensive and I like Absolut the best. I think it is the best shooter vodka. As for the cocktails - it has to be Stoli.

I like Ketle One also with a little lemon juice. But it all depends on your personal testes...

Shit! I can't wait till Labor Day weekend. I am getting absolutely trashed...

Haven’t been out in a month… Out on a client cite.. Sucks…

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance

mozgi,

depends on mood...sometimes shoot...sometimes sip...though it's true...if i'm shooting it...it doesn't matter half as much what brand it is...but that plastic bottle "banker's club" shit still tastes nasty as ass! yeah i like my ketel with lotta ice...a litte tonic...and a twist of lime...if we're talking straight sippin' out of the freezer...then black/gold stoli is most def. the bomb...

Pleasure to meet a dedicated Vodka drinker in the country of gin and jack smile.gif

It is based on your personal preference.

Here is my recipe for disaster:

5 shots of vodka

3 long islands

4 liquid heroins

After that combination a body of mine spent the night on Collins avenue in the pleasurable company of 3 bums.. LOL I can't stop laughing about that to date. He walked out of the club (I think it was O bar) and never came back.

We looked for him for three hours before giving up. He showed up just as I was finishing calling all of the hospitals and switching to the police.... LOL

Too funny

------------------

mozgi_*_**_**_

Dance f*ck dance