Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is there any doubt who the number 1 team in football is right now?

JonStephen

kfitz is just mad his jets are teh suck...lol

the pats/colts game was a great game (other than the awful officiating)...the 2 teams know each other well and the outcome is what was expected (no blowouts)...the two best teams played and the Pats won...the next time they meet the game with be worth something and played in foxboro, finally :)

and on a side note...i had dinner with Woody 2 weeks ago...it was fun grilling him for a few mins about his awful team...

kfitz is just mad his jets are teh suck...lol

the pats/colts game was a great game (other than the awful officiating)...the 2 teams know each other well and the outcome is what was expected (no blowouts)...the two best teams played and the Pats won...the next time they meet the game with be worth something and played in foxboro, finally :)

and on a side note...i had dinner with Woody 2 weeks ago...it was fun grilling him for a few mins about his awful team...

woody?

and that officiating was awful. I was throwing pillows at points when the officials kept calling pass interference calls against the pats that the commentators were saying "thats questionable at best" or "thats tough, that looked like a well played play"

how so?

Judging by the way the Pats were playing their first 8 weeks, and the fact that the Colts were playing without Harrison & their left tackle, I was expecting the Pats to win by 3 td's. The fact that it was close and the Pats had to pull it out in the 4th quarter kinda makes me wonder... Lets put it this way if I was the Colts, I wouldn't think the Pats are the best...

Although I think the Colts have no shot in January at NE....

woody?

Woody Johnson, owner of the Jets...

yup...Woody Johnson...i was invited to our Board of Trustees dinner that week and i was seated at a table with Woody...i get to speak to him every 3 months at work but this was the first time i got to eat dinner with him...

yup...Woody Johnson...i was invited to our Board of Trustees dinner that week and i was seated at a table with Woody...i get to speak to him every 3 months at work but this was the first time i got to eat dinner with him...

Did you let him in on the fact that you're a pats fan????

Judging by the way the Pats were playing their first 8 weeks, and the fact that the Colts were playing without Harrison & their left tackle, I was expecting the Pats to win by 3 td's. The fact that it was close and the Pats had to pull it out in the 4th quarter kinda makes me wonder... Lets put it this way if I was the Colts, I wouldn't think the Pats are the best...

Although I think the Colts have no shot in January at NE....

Are you kidding me though? WHat was the running total of penalty yards? I would guess over 150. Thats insane. The Pats could have EASILY put more points on the board if the officiating wasn't such a joke. Some of those calls were so way off I was wondering if I was watching the some game as the refs.

Are you kidding me though? WHat was the running total of penalty yards? I would guess over 150. Thats insane. The Pats could have EASILY put more points on the board if the officiating wasn't such a joke. Some of those calls were so way off I was wondering if I was watching the some game as the refs.

Stymie?? :huh:

Officiating is a problem in every major sport we have. This past baseball season was the worst. (why do you think they just voted for replay?) I don't follow the NBA too much anymore, but people who do have had problems with the officiating for years. There probably will be some point in the season where the Pats will be bailed out on a bad penalty. It sucks, but it's pretty much equally bad for everyone...

• 2 weeks later...