Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Have your friends done this to you??

Originally posted by trèschic:

that sucks... here's what my friends did... when i used to do e like every weekend they were never into it and they treated me like a drug addict. i got a really bad rep for it too... but now the tables have turned. just a year or two later, they go out every weekend with the sole purpose of getting sooo fucked up, and i stopped doing e a while ago. it pisses me off because everyone in our town (including parents) think that i am the biggest drug addict, only because i got into doing e before anyone else did. example... who did i see fucked up off her ass at exit last fri? the valedictorian from my high school... she comes up to me and says 'are you rolling?!' while like caressing my face. uh 'no'. she said 'oohhh well that's a first.' i think i mightve spoken to this girl once or twice before in my life, and all of a sudden she knows all my drug habits? HA. sorry... just venting smile.gif

Oh shit treschic! I was just talking to another friend about this last week! His girlfriend doesn't like me because she says I influence his decisions......Yeah like I put a gun to his head or something......Maybe you should start your own rumors.....I'll help you if you want?? lol lol

i got one even better, whts worse is friends that took you into the scene wind up either getting a girl or something getting serious and dropping out of the scene (fine do your thing) but then turning around 6 months later and start saying oh your a crackhead you need to stop that shit, you need to stop going to those dirty ass clubs, hey fucko did you forget when you standing next to me a while back and i kept having to wipe the drool that was forming on your mangled mouth. how If it wasn't for me you probably would still be in that k hole..

i understand moving on, but i hate it when they turn around and now look down on you...

Oh how quick we forget when i had to chase his dumb ass away from some "hot" girl (transvestite) because he/she was all over him... if his girl only knew...

Originally posted by antvill:

You turn them on 2 1/2 years ago to a drug called X and they didn't want to do it because they were scared and they called you crackhead....Then they tried it and liked it and You willingly got it for them for the next 2 1/2 years because they had no contacts. Fast forward to now and You lose your contact, but it's Ok because they got one. So you go out with them and everybody has pills except for you because they didn't get any for you...."Then you ask "why didn't you get any for me?" Their answer? "When have you ever hooked us up??? What kind of shit is that??

Don't they know how they reached to this level? Who brought them to the promise land of of a new high?..Do you have scumbag friends like this??

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...

Originally posted by blueskygirl:

Karma will take care of them. Avoid them so you won't accidentally get struck by their lightning...

Well as much as I hate what they did their still my friends........I'm just not hooking them up anymore, because according to them I never have.

that sucks scramble...

hey antvill listen to this one... when i was in high school the rumor going around school was that i was dating the owner of the tunnel. it was absolutely ridiculous... people would come up to me on a thursday and ask 'how was the tunnel last night?' they honestly thought i went EVERY night. my friends like had an 'intervention' with me telling me i better stop what i was doing or i'd get a really bad rep... and they were only telling me this because they loved me. smile.gif and of course... these are the people i see all fucked up out of their minds every weekend... how ironic. wink.gif

Originally posted by scramble360:

i got one even better, whts worse is friends that took you into the scene wind up either getting a girl or something getting serious and dropping out of the scene (fine do your thing) but then turning around 6 months later and start saying oh your a crackhead you need to stop that shit, you need to stop going to those dirty ass clubs, hey fucko did you forget when you standing next to me a while back and i kept having to wipe the drool that was forming on your mangled mouth. how If it wasn't for me you probably would still be in that k hole..

i understand moving on, but i hate it when they turn around and now look down on you...

Oh how quick we forget when i had to chase his dumb ass away from some "hot" girl (transvestite) because he/she was all over him... if his girl only knew...

Yo!! Do you think the pills have anything to do with the turnaround?? Or just drugs in general.....Nice guys then Bad guys on some split personality shit ya know??

that sucks scramble...

hey antvill listen to this one... when i was in high school the rumor going around school was that i was dating the owner of the tunnel. it was absolutely ridiculous... people would come up to me on a thursday and ask 'how was the tunnel last night?' they honestly thought i went EVERY night. my friends like had an 'intervention' with me telling me i better stop what i was doing or i'd get a really bad rep... and they were only telling me this because they loved me. smile.gif and of course... these are the people i see all fucked up out of their minds every weekend... how ironic.

Oh shit! You should of went to the tunnel one night and taken home every pass for the following week and went back to school and dispersed them telling them they were comp. Then they would of showed up and looked stupid

That would of taught them a lesson!

i have one friend that sits and tells me yo bro i am worried about you.. your worried about me???!!! you the guy that ate pills for just the hell of it.. that couldn't have sex with his girl without pills, that same guy??!

i hat the hypocritical shit that they pull, yo we all have been there if your out of the scene thats fiune i respect you for it, but in no way does that give you the right to knock me cause i am still partying. It was his faggitey ass that said "ok honey" i won't go out anymore cause i love you and whatever you say goes(meanwhile i see his girl out with her friends being tottally out of control)...

I think the drugs definitley played a part inthis, people get very shady aftert taking tooo many pills.. very shady...just my opinion...

Originally posted by antvill:

------------------

I take my problems to the dancefloor...