Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Meeting@Twilo Tomorrow?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey crackorn I thought we had a dance competition going on? I'm definitely in Twilo. probably won't get there until 6 though. i'll be in black pants with loads of silver eyelets round the bottom of the legs(I know they sound weird, but...) and blue sneakers, big big big cheesy grin and english accent. undoubtedly with cigarette in one hand, redbull in the other.

I'll be there...after its goin to be b-day celebration #2 for me! Prolly get there around midnight. Hmm...what will I be wearing...like black zip pants (with tons of pockets), thats all I know for now - maybe a black tank top (or shirtless).

Dirtyslapper - you making the trek tomorrow late night?

I forgot about the dance-off. What exactly are eyelets? I'm usually hanging out on the floor to the right of the DJ booth (the new one) facing the crowd. Look for my boy Chick- white Sean John hat, goatee. Can't miss the guy, he's always screaming when the music gets real low.

Oh my god - is he the infamous screamer??!! eyelets - like what you thread your laces through on shoes.

raver_mania: I'm leaving DC about 3pm tomorrow to go and cruise round some bars and lounges for a while before heading to vinyl about 2ish, then to twilo about 6ish.

see you there?!

I'll be there from when they open up. I'll be wearing black UFOs and a yellow Ocean Pacific shirt and chugging Red Bulls. I'll probably be sitting at the speakers to the right of DJ booth for the beginning, until S&D start ripping shit up later in the night. Meetup around 5or 6 soundz good, less crowded. Just say where. cool.gif

------------------

web.gif I'm still here, I just abandoned my body...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

extra-sexy. so I'll print out this thread and then wander around both clubs looking like a right geek going "excuse me are you ..... (insert username here)?". well it's a novel way of starting a conversation with complete strangers isn't it.. or maybe I should just a t-shirt printed up with Dirty Slapper...

in twilo I'll be the one drooling every time I look at Sasha anyway. not that I'm a sad groupie or anything.

Originally posted by chick:

I'll be there. Im keeping off the happy hour tomorrow so I'll be fully equipped to handle the House the Digweed built.

Deodorant PLEASE!!!!!

I hope Timmy is going!

Peace - Chick

LOL

Sure chick I can bring some deodorant for ya....what kind would you like??

I cant wait for tomorrow!!

Meeting at power bar at around 6am??

my boy's b-day today, so we definately gonna celebrate at twizlos tommorow. i'll be gettin in round 5, lemme know where the meetup is. i might be at vinyl earlier too...

and lemme know about this danceoff so i can school you fools. me and greg should be breakin soon as there's enough room on the dancefloor so come join in.

------------------

fuck the police

[This message has been edited by p00h (edited 08-24-2000).]

oh good idea, I'll bring a black marker for those of you who forget. maybe I'll just run around the club being fantastically uncool and write random names on people's foreheads anyway. except I will probably be incapable of writing by that point. Damn! there goes another great plan.

Originally posted by p00h:

and lemme know about this danceoff so i can school you fools. me and greg should be breakin soon as there's enough room on the dancefloor so come join in.

Dude....you're bringing SuperGreg along??? Sweet....LoL biggrin.gif

------------------

web.gif I'm still here, I just abandoned my body...

shadowchaser076@aol.com

oh no I've just had a flash of brilliance for a true master plan - I'll just give a note to Sasha so that he can make the announcement "Will human101, ravermania, reginap, crackorn, shadowchaser,chick and p00h please meet your party at baggage claim # - no I mean speakers to my left, next to the screaming bloke in the hat"

dirtyslapper, you kill me. I can't wait to see Supergreg on the floor. I'm bring a pair of tweezers with me to take care of that biatch. I wonder if Sasha would go for that? He has been on the floor with us, breaking it down. Just FYI- the screaming guy in the hat IS chick. No doubt you'll see him if you're anywhere near the speakers late night.