Clubplanet Nightlife Community

RISE afterhours 14 Dec back from Iraq old skool XMas party

joshuacarl

risedecember2007posterfd3.jpg

[Taken from another post]

Paul Dailey / hardwired on XM / RISE present:

Hardwired - Version 6.0

The Old School Welcome Home Party and Holiday Reunion

Friday, December 14, 2007 – 1:30 a.m. to 6:30 a.m.

Pre Party - The Tam - 222 Tremont Street Boston

The Main Event - RISE - 306 Stuart Street Boston

More than a year ago, our good friend and one of Boston’s favorite DJs, Josh Carl was called to serve his country in Iraq. Having completed his tour, Josh is back safe and sound and ready to rock the decks in his home town.

As many of you may remember, Josh and I used to play together often – and it will be great to play on the same night, in the main room at RISE with a true Boston original. Josh will be opening up the main room for me, and then later in the night – we will play side by side – with an old school, signature tag team set to close out the party.

Down in the lounge, we are having another reunion of sorts, bringing together Providence favorites, Ede Armand, Martin Joonya and The Don (aka Woodstock Frank) – for a special 3 way house throw down.

We will be kicking off the night with a pre party at my favorite get drunk cheap spot, and the 2007 Boston Magazine – best dive bar in Boston winner, The Tam. Located at 222 Tremont Street (right across from the Emerson Majestic Theatre), The Tam is a true alcoholic’s paradise. Cheap beers, good juke box, saucy bartenders and an assortment of college students, drunks, crack heads and other Boston originals.

After that we are all taking the short walk to RISE located right down the street at 306 Stuart St.