Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Raids THIS Wknd???

Hey all I heard that the clubs which werent raided last weekend are supposed to get hit this weekend. I know there was a big controversy about if they all really were raided last weekend or not but is this really gonna happen this weekend? I heard Tunnel, Factory and Limelight were supposed to get hit. Im not sure which others though. Anyone know anything??

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

I don't think that LL is gonna get raided. Last weekend I went to LL after what happened at Vinyl and there were undercovers at LL all over the place and all the bartenders, management and security knew that the cops were there. I asked someone there if they thought they'd get raided and they said they didn't think so especially being that the cops were just there and they were just raided a couple of months back (not that it matters), but you never know.

------------------

Let me take you on a trip, just a simple journey, a journey full of sound and beats, one that will lead you down....way down to the UNDERGROUND

Well supposively the cops were only at LL last week b/c of the rave from what I heard. LOL I even went up to them and started chatting with them...haha. I love busting with the coppers.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*