Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MONEY BEING THROWN OUT OF A CAR!!!!

last night as me and my friends were making our way to this local bar in Bayridge. I could help but notice the commotion in the car in front of us. As I was pointing it out to my friends in the car. Some guy threw a bundle of money (all hundred dollar bills) out of his car. And the money sorta flew onto my friends car so we stopped the car and my friend in the back seat got out to pick some of it up. (free round of drinks for the whole bar smile.gif ) but then as she gets out she turns around and there are like about 5 cars around us and someone yelled out for her to drop the money she had in her hand. It was scary and exciting and for some reason or another my friend wasn't able to drive away. She was so caught up in the moment she fell numb.

HOW SICK IS THAT. Of course it was much more intense last night when it happened you had to be there.

of course not cops. it was the MOB Aka John Gotti Hahahahah!!!

it was pretty bad. Not only that but they stared us down and got a good look at us. what if they come after meeee... If you notice I stop posting someone please inform the cops... (hahaha)

[This message has been edited by sgbrooklyn (edited 08-25-2000).]