Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chat rooms....

Umm. .if you had an attention span longer than the time it takes a bite of a HoHo to enter your mouth and leave your ass, you MIGHT have noticed that they're experiencing difficulties with it, but you dont! *kisses*

Ummm how was I supposed to actually know that? I didnt even try to go in....shows how much you know. Damn why you have so much anger? Dont be an asshole to someone you dotn even know.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Originally posted by alpha:

Umm. .if you had an attention span longer than the time it takes a bite of a HoHo to enter your mouth and leave your ass, you MIGHT have noticed that they're experiencing difficulties with it, but you dont! *kisses*

Why do you all have to be so nasty? Not everyone is on this site 24/7 to know that something is wrong with the chat room! I am so sick of everyone's snappy attitude. Why can't people just talk nice?

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

Uhh Alpha, the post that I put earlier about teurets syndrome was a joke. Damn obviously you cant take one. Grow up and learn when people are joking around. You on the other hand go straight for mean fucking comments.

Chill out or shut up. No offense was even meant by it.

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

Originally posted by alpha:

TARA, MISSTWINKIE STARTED IT

(and, on a side note, bend the fuck over!)

Ok, first of all you don't know me froma whole in the wall so don't start with me. Second of all, I am just stating my mind. Allot of people on this board have a big attitude problem, people ask a simple question and you all get bent out of shape, so why don't you bend the f*ck over???

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Hmmm..last I heard they weren't working..dunno the latest..

C'mon people be nice to each other

BIG KISS for Tara19, BIG KISS for MsKittie...uhmmm, sorry alpha no kiss for ya, I'm not gay ya know.

AWWW thanks HUn! MUAH big kiss to you too!!!!

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Hmmm..last I heard they weren't working..dunno the latest..

C'mon people be nice to each other

BIG KISS for Tara19, BIG KISS for MsKittie...uhmmm, sorry alpha no kiss for ya, I'm not gay ya know.

AWWWWWWWW thanks HUN..........MUAH big kiss to you too!

------------------

Kat7135672@aol.com