Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men & Toilet Seats

hey,

if a man has to touch it to put it up, a woman can touch it to put it down! lol..or is that faulty logic???

no, really, in people's apartments i normally keep it up if it's a guys apartment or put it down if it's a female friend's...or leave it how it was when i went in...but what to do in a co-ed club situation..hmm...good question.

Clubs aren't exactly the place to go for bathroom etiquette. One look at Twilo's bathroom on a busy night at around 3am is almost enough to sicken..... or at least, the men's side is.

Seat down is the norm.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

I know clubs arent the place for bathroom etiqute but really now. I hate going into a bathroom no matter where it is. Someones home or a club. No matter where I am, I expect to have the seat down out of courtousey...Yes I know I spelt that wrong.

Its just nasty even if I do use my foot to put the seat down. Is it really hard to just put it back down though??

------------------

~*~* Women beat their men~*~*~The men beat on their drums~*~*

In my apartment I don't care if it's up or down, but if I'm somewhere else I'll put it down......Mommy taught me well..... :-)

But why does this bother women so much??

Who started this procedure?? Maybe they should put instructions on the back of the lid or little icons "PUT ME DOWN" or "CMON MAN YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO LEAVE ME UP"

they should have doors that don't open if you don't put the seat down. Hehehe...I'd love to see some cracked up motherfucka stuck in a Twilo bathroom cause he hasn't put the seat back down. smile.gif

------------------

hempleaf.gif

"I want to get high, so high" (Cypress Hill)

this is sad..i've actually been giving this some thought...

i think that at clubs in co-ed bathrooms...it is SAFER for everyone to leave the seats up and for the women to put the seat down when they need it and up after they are done.

cause we all know that lots of men won't even bother to lift the seat when it's down and then, before you know it, NO ONE is touching that damn wet seat and things just get messy. so...to be safe people...let's just store the seat in the 'up' position ALL THE TIME.

only thinking of the ladies...

You REALLY WANNA KNOW why it bothers women??? Ill be glad to tell you.....

When the toilet seat is down and someone...either a man or a woman...is sitting down on it, "things" sometimes splash. You know what I mean?!?! And the toilet water or other extremeties happen to splash on the bottom of the toilet seat. Do you really think we wanna touch that crap??? Oh no.Its not hygenic ya know...

------------------

Originally posted by trancenergy:

they should have doors that don't open if you don't put the seat down. Hehehe...I'd love to see some cracked up motherfucka stuck in a Twilo bathroom cause he hasn't put the seat back down. smile.gif

the cracked up motherfucka probably wouldn't have bothered to put it up... smile.gif

------------------

May be one day I'll be an honest man... Up till now I do the best I can.

Originally posted by misskittie:

When the toilet seat is down and someone...either a man or a woman...is sitting down on it, "things" sometimes splash. You know what I mean?!?! And the toilet water or other extremeties happen to splash on the bottom of the toilet seat. Do you really think we wanna touch that crap??? Oh no.Its not hygenic ya know...

I'm sorry honey! I put the seat down remember?

You must of had a bad toilet seat expierience.

Care to share? lol lol

Originally posted by antvill:

I'm sorry honey! I put the seat down remember?

You must of had a bad toilet seat expierience.

Care to share? lol lol

LMAO ...

I didnt have a bad topilet experience but a friend of mine did a few weeks ago. She was alll banged up...on many different substances....and she went into the stll thinking the seat would be dwon. Well, to her dismay, it wasnt. And she fell in. But I felt sooooooooooooooooo bad. Yet I just figured Id assk you guys why you dont put it down when OBVIOUSLY her accident of falling in was due to a man who was too lazy to put the seat down.

------------------

Hmm....so its not hygenic for a woman to touch, but its OK for a guy to touch??? Hey, I'm all for putting the seat down, but thats the most f**ked up logic I've heard so far!

You ladies are lucky we decide to go to the trouble of putting it up in the first place!!

LMAO ...

I didnt have a bad topilet experience but a friend of mine did a few weeks ago. She was alll banged up...on many different substances....and she went into the stll thinking the seat would be dwon. Well, to her dismay, it wasnt. And she fell in. But I felt sooooooooooooooooo bad. Yet I just figured Id assk you guys why you dont put it down when OBVIOUSLY her accident of falling in was due to a man who was too lazy to put the seat down.

Fell in??? Number 1 is she a midget? Or 2 what happened to her ass??

Originally posted by antvill:

No shes not a midget. Shes an average chick...5'5", 115 lbs. But when the seat is up its a lot easier to fall in. She looked like this little girl with feet hanging over the seat though. Too bad I diodnt have my camera

------------------

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

BTW - Bar 89 has by far the coolest bathrooms

smile.gif

I personally like the bathroom by the hip hop room in Limelight. When youre in the stalls you can see everyone on the other side but they cant see you. That just makes me laugh...hehe

------------------

Miss Kittie: the answers you seek...

<<she fell in.>>

I lived with someone who told me that, and at "home" places I always return the seat to proper position,

"Hovering" I would think NO GIRL would even go near a seat in a club, so why put it down anyway, do the "magical hover" (ps-sounds alot better than "swatting"

and WHY IS IT women can't just lift the seat when there done?!?!

Originally posted by apotheosis:

Miss Kittie: the answers you seek...

<<she fell in.>>

I lived with someone who told me that, and at "home" places I always return the seat to proper position,

"Hovering" I would think NO GIRL would even go near a seat in a club, so why put it down anyway, do the "magical hover" (ps-sounds alot better than "swatting"

and WHY IS IT women can't just lift the seat when there done?!?!

Ok you got me.

------------------