Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Testing my signature!

I do not know... I can not see it. Just shows a blank image. Where did you upload the image to? What is the text you used to put it in the sig?

BTW... Magz did you get my email about the demo cd and stuff?

------------------

David H.

Toxic Productions

Originally posted by toxic:

I do not know... I can not see it. Just shows a blank image. Where did you upload the image to? What is the text you used to put it in the sig?

BTW... Magz did you get my email about the demo cd and stuff?

DjMagz dont give this clown a demo. Who are you David H Toxic? Oh oh oh I know you. Your one of Exit fridays 6,000 promotors doing a <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> with, ummmmmmm like 10 returns a week? What can you possibly do for my good friend DjMagz? Nothing I bet. I bet you just want a free cd. Am I right? Spend that 100$ you make at Exit every friday on some of those hot Exit vs Cheetah cd's, insted of 5 ecstasy pill's. Crackheads deserve to get whacked.

------------------

Get whacked

johngotti, get a life and stfu!!! First I do NOT do E and I am not looking for a free cd I could buy more cds with the money I make in a week then you could ever afford in your life.

Yes I have a list at Exit (and many other clubs) but that is not where I make my money and it is not a focus of mine at all.

Why don't you keep your attention on posting stupid shit to this board

------------------

David H.

Toxic Productions

Originally posted by toxic:

johngotti, get a life and stfu!!! First I do NOT do E and I am not looking for a free cd I could buy more cds with the money I make in a week then you could ever afford in your life.

Yes I have a list at Exit (and many other clubs) but that is not where I make my money and it is not a focus of mine at all.

Why don't you keep your attention on posting stupid shit to this board

I got mo money then you could even dream about. Do you not know who I am? Do you live under a rock? Do you smoke rock? I will post whatever I want to whoever I want and you can not do anything about it david h toxic. David h toxic, to me you are nothing more then my toilet paper after a nice home cooked meal by momma gotti. What are you like 17 years old? I am old enough to be your grand pappy. Respect your elders or get whacked.

------------------

Get whacked