Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Smilies????

i tried these a few weeks ago, they looked and tasted ok, but they fucked me up for like 8 hours, in the middle of my roll started gettn crazy visuals, and i got really disoriented. they were real speedy and kept me goin into the next day, not a bad roll jsut a little crazy, i dont think they are pure mdma, maybe mda, def got some speed in them, look at em if they look dirty or suspicious dont take em but maybe you got a different batch. i wouldnt do em again the visuals scared teh hell outta me, could be some acid in there. do you trust the guy you got em from? do they look ok, taste ok, what color are they, i try and stay away from the colored pills. but hey its your decision, jsut have fun, b safe, peace!

I have not seen them yet. Don't know what color they are. Is there anything I should look out for. I can kinda trust the source, meaning I'm getting them from a good friend of a good friend who was hit with too many and need to pay the piper. I don't normally roll lately, because I have been out of commish with a broken ankle so I don't know what good or bad.

He said they were double rolls, I know he would not fuck me. But I jus thought I would ask my community here. And to tell yout the truth they are not for me, they are for my boss, and I don't want to fuck him up. But visuals are OK considering he's a big liquid.

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

Here are the facts, he is going to be rolling out of his face if there are white with a smile face on them, do not take more then two, if you roll alot then these are awesome but ifthis is your first time then that might be to strong take a half then another half to see how you feel!!!

They are double rools. Thanks for all of your help.

My boss will be more than pleased, considering he is a phish head and visuals is more up his alley, so thanks for all of your help.

Love, kisses, sweete dreams, and orjasms

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

I tried those at twilo like a month ago- i was already rolling when i took one- but i know that they are definitley speedy. i didnt see any visuals or anything, but smilies definitely f@cked me up. **Be careful though- make sure that they ARE white with a smilie face. dont take any other colors- because the gray ones have been tested- and the results aren't good. You dont want to end up taking a different one with PCP in it or something. but otherwise- they are really good.