Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Royal Rumble: Tenjune vs Stereo

2008_barbrawl2.jpgA wild story just came across the wire. Let's go straight to the Little Birdy, who says:

a very interesting incident occurred right before New Years, and it has failed to receive the necessary exposure. Recently at Houston's restaurant, the entire EM group was eating dinner. Randomly, Stereo owner
Mike Satsky entered the restaurant
with one of his associates, and upon sighting
Mark Birnbaum walked directly up to him and hit him "open-handed" out of his chair. He then proceeded to put him in a head lock.
Eugene and the rest of the TJ managers looked on with shock from there seats while this occurred. After some heated words, Satsky voluntarily left the restaurant. There are reports that Birnbaum is now trying to press charges.

The fight stems from the huge beef between Noah/Satsky and Birnbaum, which I'm sure your well aware of- but I could offer some background if your not.
The catalyst of this climatic brawl was TJ stealing away DJ Suss One from Stereo
, coupled with Birnbaum sending Satsky texts stating "how good the music is now." Both clubowners are represented by the same publicists (Shadow PR), which is why this entertaining story was killed in the papers.

An open fisted slap to the ground. Fierce. We checked in with a source who confirms the entire incident, saying "it def happened. i thought eugene was slapped also." A double slap? Crazy! First question - why are all these guys eating at Houston's? Nasty. Second - did anyone present manage to get a video of this. We predict high comedy. Maybe we can set up a rematch at a neutral location. Does Touch work for everyone? They probably could use the business.

More...