Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dont u whant 2 hear it in the radio???

WHY n.y radio sucks?

i think that N.Y radio shoud give more atention 2 G.U music. theres allot of us out there that love this music & it will b nice 2 hear it wance or twice a week(atlist!)on the radio.dont u think??? & in Maimi they have power 96 & 103.something,why they can have it & not us? considering that we r no.1(& we r).THEY dont know that UnderGround lives forever?that we'r like roaches,we never dye????

No, I don't want to hear it on the radio. If I can hear it on the radio, then what am I going to hear when I go to the clubs? More music that I can hear on the radio? Wow, that's exciting!

Besides, radio and mass media isn't targeting our audience - they aim for the masses. And the masses are going to flip out when their standard-issue fluffy pop music disappears.

i dident mean a radio station,i just think that few hours a week will b nice. even in the night time, i dont care... i think that theres a big difference between listening a few tracks in the radio & 2 go out 2 a club.

u cant compare betwean the 2...

------------------

UnderGround lives forever baby,we just like roaches,we never die!

We have at least 3 dance radio stations competing for one 'community radio license' (along with 12 other aspirants)......they range from the blatantly commercial Wild FM (even featuring ads for McDonalds) to Radio Dex, which features most respected Sydney Dee Jays, and the complete spectrum of danmce music....in short the latter station is fuckin' amazing, covering every genre of dance music from Dub and reggae through to banging hardcore and everything in between, most of the time being mixed live on air, 24-7...they also ran competitions giving out free passes to heaps of different parties and live to air broadcasts from home on saturday nites!

biggrin.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

I hadn't thought about it much until now...But there is a point to both cases..On the rare occasion that I listen to the radio I'd like to hear some good tunes. But then it would kind of take something away from it wouldn't it...become more commercial? I kind of like it being less "for the masses" It makes me appreciate it more

------------------

then there was you...

Yeah it's not like "let's stay @ home and listen to the radio" instead of going out tongue.gif

Commuting, getting ready for work, cruising around town etc are a LOT more fun when you've got wicked toons playing on your walkman wink.gif

I find the whole 'keep it underground' attitude a tad arrogant at times, don't you get a buzz when you introduce one of your friends to the scene? There will always be an 'underground' element in any form of culture, there are always ppl pushing the envelope creatively, either creating new shit or fusing bizarre things together wink.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com